Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
carterman said:
Maikel Steneker said:
Tomy Sakazaki said:
Maikel Steneker, can I use the AK2YSauto with YSMenu0810211800.zip ? Or there is a need for a new version?
The latest version was updated for support for YSMenu0810211800.
13375p34k3r said:
Is the new version up yet. For some reason cheats don't seem to work with the current version on the latest YSMenu...
The new version I promised on october 21rst was released, but I don't think it solved problems with the cheat functionality... Was there some kind of error or something?

Anyway, AK2YSauto is pretty ancient compared to R4YSauto
tongue.gif
I really need to update it, but I don't get the impression anyone's using it... Is anyone interested in updates with new features comparable to R4YSauto? And what about TTYSauto, is there any interest for it?

I don't see much support for AK2YSauto just because of the fact that the Acekard 2 already has such a great interface and functionality with AKAIO - I would imagine TTYSauto would be popular as well because its likely superior to the standard TTDS software.
Good point, I'll probably spend more time on TTYSauto then. You're completely right about AKAIO: it's a lot better. Still, I think AK2YSauto has a future if I add a future to make some kind of Dual Loader-type thing. I haven't really looked into it, but it should be pretty easy.
QUOTE(carterman @ Nov 14 2008, 10:01 PM)
However, this is without actually using YSmenu with the Acekard, so grain of salt and everything.
So why am I wasting my time on reading your comment
rolleyes.gif

Nah, just kidding
tongue.gif
Actually, a lot of AK2 users probably won't bother with YSMenu as long as it replaces AKAIO...

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if you could create a dual loader that would work with AKAIO would be cool, maybe something like what the M3 Real's M3 Sakura triple loader has, where you hold down a button to boot the other loader (although this really just loads a specific file on the card that loads the other loader)

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
carterman said:
Yeah, if you could create a dual loader that would work with AKAIO would be cool, maybe something like what the M3 Real's M3 Sakura triple loader has, where you hold down a button to boot the other loader (although this really just loads a specific file on the card that loads the other loader)
I'm going to look if AKAIO or YSMenu has a similar feature. Future versions of AK2YSauto might have the choice to install AKAIO or YSMenu, one as the default and the other as an option and the possibility to insert the newest official AK2 loader in AKAIO (so it can load the newest games via that loader).

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Anyway, AK2YSauto is pretty ancient compared to R4YSauto I really need to update it, but I don't get the impression anyone's using it... Is anyone interested in updates with new features comparable to R4YSauto?

Hey Maikel, i don't know what the different with the r4 version. Have it some option interesting? I recently find your ak2ysauto and all it do i have doing by hand
wacko.gif
It's more fun to use your application, really. BTW ysmenu run on SCDS1 v3 without no problem with the dstt option.

Also, why don't you mixed all your programs? I'm sure that there're many common code to share between all of then.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Boriar said:
QUOTE said:
Anyway, AK2YSauto is pretty ancient compared to R4YSauto I really need to update it, but I don't get the impression anyone's using it... Is anyone interested in updates with new features comparable to R4YSauto?

Hey Maikel, i don't know what the different with the r4 version. Have it some option interesting?
This is the changelog:
Code:
v0.0.2 (November 14 2008)
- Spanish translation of YSMenu by Pendor added
- r4config will now directly write settings.ini instead of config.cfg
- r4config and confconv have been merged
ÂÂÂÂ- converting is now possible through r4config
- A few bugs in r4config and the confconv code have been fixed
- Cheat database update
- Updating function now supports update.zip

v0.0.1 (November 9 2008)
- Thumbs.db is not in the zip file anymore
- A few typing errors in the Dutch and German translation are corrected
- A few internal changes will make it possible in the future to install R4YSauto alongside TTYSauto and AK2YSauto (at the moment this could cause problems)
- A few bugs were fixed which caused serious errors when using the GUI (beta) and the German translation

v0.0 (November 3 2008)
- Updating function for R4YSauto
ÂÂÂÂ- Checks for updates when starting by default
ÂÂÂÂ- Can be disabled via the configuration program r4config
ÂÂÂÂ- Can be used to upgrade to any future version of R4YSauto
- Updating function for cheat database (at the moment only usable for beta testers)
- Support for new format of configuration files
ÂÂÂÂ- Both config.cfg (old) and settings.ini (new) are supported
ÂÂÂÂ- Script to convert configuration files (confconv) included
- Folder YSMenu is now called TTmenu in order to solve some problems
- German translation by pika9323 added
- Folder dstt will not be deleted anymore
ÂÂÂÂ- New DSTT software, like 1.16, can be used by copying the files to the dstt folder
- Extra information added for English users
- Better code for writing an YSMenu ini file
- Installation methods now have letters instead of numbers
- R4_custom_English.zip will now be opened when R4YSauto closes
- Update for cheat database
- A few little bugs have been fixed
Boriar said:
I recently find your ak2ysauto and all it do i have doing by hand
wacko.gif
It's more fun to use your application, really. BTW ysmenu run on SCDS1 v3 without no problem with the dstt option.
I'm glad that you enjoy using it, and that it already works on the SCDS1
smile.gif

QUOTE(Boriar @ Nov 15 2008, 09:40 PM)
Also, why don't you mixed all your programs? I'm sure that there're many common code to share between all of then.
Originally I seperated them because the R4 version needed different files than the AK2 version. Now, it's quite difficult to merge them.

I'm planning to make it possible to run them all in the same folder. Also, when I've finished R4YSauto v0.1, I want some option to download the new version of AK2YSauto and TTYSauto as well. When the application starts, you'd have the choice to use the AceKard 2, but it would need to automatically download the required files first.

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello!

...so no more update with the latest YSMenu?....

It is a pity as i enjoy a lot using pocketnes & hvca with it, & swapping with Akaio system....i've just seen the new .sms & .gg support...
frown.gif

Tough luck for me...

Anyway...Thanks for your past work on it!
wink.gif

mmbleu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Ak2ysauto work well in my card the the game start well.

But the cheat engine don't work. I can choose the cheat before starting the game. The game work well but the cheat not work.
Does someone know how to make it work??
unsure.gif

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~!!!!! THE R4 FW SUCKS ASS AND YOUR PROGRAM FIXED ALL MY PROBLEMS!!!!! THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~!!!!! I used an R4-New and it's an ak2 clone, so I had to use this! WH00!!!!! THANK YOU~! And to ANYONE who wants to use the latest YSMenu instead of the older ones, just rename the zip file to the YSMenu version the generator is compatible with.

Sadly, I don't know how to get the cheats working.

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T0rnZer0 said:
THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~!!!!! THE R4 FW SUCKS ASS AND YOUR PROGRAM FIXED ALL MY PROBLEMS!!!!! THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU~!!!!! I used an R4-New and it's an ak2 clone, so I had to use this! WH00!!!!! THANK YOU~! And to ANYONE who wants to use the latest YSMenu instead of the older ones, just rename the zip file to the YSMenu version the generator is compatible with.

Sadly, I don't know how to get the cheats working.

typical. -.-''

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone told me the AK2 version of YSMenu isn't compatible with cheats. Sorry. I'm looking for a way now.

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
T0rnZer0 said:
Someone told me the AK2 version of YSMenu isn't compatible with cheats. Sorry. I'm looking for a way now.
Maybe AKAIO works? I don't really know though.

hydrocilator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
i'm trying to get my R4 deluxe back working, it was working using the R4 ultra firm since the R4deluxe firm stopped working.

I have found that the ultra is a clone of an acekard and others have got the R4ultra back working using the Acekard fix.

To get the acekard fix working, do I just add the two files YSMenu and the akmenu4.nds files to the original ultra files;
_SYSTEM_
MOONSHL
_DS_MENU
_DS_MSHL.NDS
_DS_MENU

When I do this and access the AKMENU4.NDS the game gets stuck on loading on the bottom screen.

Do I have to rename/replace any files?

Has anyone experience of this card?

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, I was wondering if somebody made cheats work in ysmenu with acekard 2i, because some games use antipiracy bypass codes and without cheat use I can't play them, please help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...