AKAIO 1.5.1

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
bdr9 said:
If you're saying that a 512KB save results in the data just wrapping back to the beginning, then how is it possible that I've been playing the game with a 512KB save and I haven't seen any problems at all? I am almost at the end of the game.
I imagine how far you go before you encounter problems is related to how much you draw on the map (edit plus how much rabbit collecting you do etc.)

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
bdr9 said:
If you're saying that a 512KB save results in the data just wrapping back to the beginning, then how is it possible that I've been playing the game with a 512KB save and I haven't seen any problems at all? I am almost at the end of the game.
I imagine how far you go before you encounter problems is related to how much you draw on the map.
I draw on the map a ton. Hmmm. Are we sure there is no way to convert it? What if the save hasn't yet reached the point where it needs to wrap back to the beginning?

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
there is no rush to update anyway yet becsue 1.5 is still good well for e that is
That's true. I'll just stay on 1.5 until someone comes up with a solution to convert Zelda saves.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bdr9 said:
ifish said:
there is no rush to update anyway yet becsue 1.5 is still good well for e that is
That's true. I'll just stay on 1.5 until someone comes up with a solution to convert Zelda saves.

im gonna stay intill i beat zelda since i have the guide it wont take long

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yay finally akAIO is OUT!!
smile.gif

but the MAIN problem is...
i must restart again my Spirit Tracks save file!
sad.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
azure0wind said:
yay finally akAIO is OUT!!
smile.gif

but the MAIN problem is...
i must restart again my save file!
sad.gif

i recomend finishing hte game then updating because theres nothing major in this update

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I probably will not update until I beat Spirit Tracks.. Doesn't really make sense to, unless I feel like spending another 10+ hours on it.

Olyfes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
CannonFoddr said:
Olyfes said:
Another World said:
save your globalsettings.ini, save any custom skins you use.
delete _aio and akmenu4.nds
replace _aio and akmenu4.nds
replace globalsettings.ini
replace any custom skins

read the akaio wiki, it will help you to better understand akaio.

-another world
I can't find the globalsetting.ini L=
wacko.gif
The 'Globalsetting.ini' should be in th '__aio' folder, note IIRC when you install AKAIO for the first time there isn't one - it only gets created once you actually started up AKAIO and pressed the [start] button (even if you don't change any settings) - THEN it gets created
Thanks i updated without problems
smile.gif

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nin10doFan said:
Thanks, but I probably will not update until I beat Spirit Tracks.. Doesn't really make sense to, unless I feel like spending another 10+ hours on it.

Likewise..I was not even aware of all these save problems around Spirit Tracks..(I'm back at the tower getting the Fire temple map)

Olyfes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1 question; if i`l update the loader of AKAIO, that one in the aio_/loaders folder, there are 3 loaders there, should i delete first all the 3 loaders there, and then put the new loader there , or just overwrite the new loader with the old loader(s).. sorry for these noob questions , my ak2i is just new and my first card was an r4i..

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know if anyone cares, but the readme still says that one of the base features aio adds in comparison to the stock firmware is plugin support. When we all know... it has equaled the official firmware in that front, right? And that it was intentional?

Eh, I guess something for the 1.5.2-1.6 readme. Wiki is good, tho.

Still grateful to the whole AKAIO team, tho, don't get me wrong.
biggrin.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome.
smile.gif

I'm guessing it doesn't work with DSi firmware 1.5...

Anyway, I'll download it now, but I won't use it until I beat Zelda. I'm at the sand temple now.

Kronusdark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got my acekard2 today and i saw the post on the main page about how you can load the clean version of spirit tracks now. so i installed 1.5.1 and updated my loaders from the ds, but when i try to start the rom it keeps freezing at creating save file. am i missing something? i managed to get it running on my r4 but i hate to use patched roms. please help me out.

btw i deleted the save file and it still wont work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3