Hacking AKAIO 1.5 rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AKAIO was not officially announced, but the public mention of its existence does constitute an unofficial announcement.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
jakob95 said:

Wait a minute. I was only asking a legitimate question. I was asking, I wasn't saying "the AKAIO loader is crap". I was only saying it kinda looks like the Official Loaders is going to work better for now since it has soft-reset and it has better game compatibility.

It was a question. I wasn't implying anything, I did not involve it with the IRC at any point whatsoever, and I do not make stupid posts. It was a perfectly simple, logical, normal and legitimate question.

Is it my fault you had to ask that question to the IRC? Is it my fault that Normatt kicked you out? I was asking a question. Simple as that.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
jackdanielchan said:
I think if we got a straight answer, all will become clear, and no more annoying threads!

well.. no matter how many times we clarify
there will still be such post/thread
smile.gif

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fat D said:
AKAIO was not officially announced, but the public mention of its existence does constitute an unofficial announcement.

My point was you shouldn't talk about something before you're ready to release unless you want people to ask when it's going to come out. It's not as bad as giving a date and then missing it ( see waninkoko and cioscorp ) and then wondering why people keep asking.

I'm a member of the public and I've read about 1.5 on the wiki, irc and in normatts posts. Thats official enough for me.

I wasn't talking about a release announcement & I used gramatically correct english. So any arguments caused by misunderstandings aren't my fault.

I'm not asking for when it's going to be released, although I'd like to see it because it sounds good. But I would prefer to never have heard about it.

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smf said:
My point was you shouldn't talk about something before you're ready to release unless you want people to ask when it's going to come out.

Have to agree with you on that.

It happens all the time. MENUdo is the first thing that comes to my mind. Posted a little rant about it on their topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.