Riversong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Another World said:
AKAIO is an update to the Operating System which runs Homebrew and ROMs, this is not an Acekard flashable firmware update

@Riversong - No, this is not a flashable firmware update. Their is one somewhere, but I don't know where exactly.

Ok, t/y. I downloaded the firmware and everything works fine. I am afraid to update my DSi due to what you said.

NinjaMic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's not just me then...good to know (not really
frown.gif
)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Quick question - has there been anything ELSE done to 1.8.1 that's different to 1.8.0 that prevents AKAIO from loading ROM's using the autorunning 'tricks' used by Xenon++ ??

The reason I ask is that I am unable to update my MAIO pack to the latest AKAIO (1.8.1), since when you try to run a ROM from Moonshell - all it does is boots into AKAIO 1.8.1 instead of Autorunning it like it does on 1.8.0

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this sucks. With Akaio 1.8, I can't hop from game to game anymore.

Sure, I can soft-reset back to the AKAIO menu after playing a game, but as soon as I try to relaunch the same game, or launch a different game, it stays on a black screen. Nothing loads.

Looks like I'll need to go back to 1.7.*
frown.gif

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It make saves with this filename:

New Super Mario Bros..1.sav

Before it was:

New Super Mario Bros..nds.sav

How can I make it read the previous save?

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Akaio under system options I believe you can change it to read the .nds.sav format also.

That is you'll go to system options and use L and R buttons to get the File System settings. The last option is the save extension which you can change.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I will tell you all that I like the bypass anti-piracy addition. Now if a game like Golden Sun were to come out and it has AP that prevents you from loading your save, just click on bypass AP and WHAM! Start grinding and finish the game!

This is especially helpful with the Radiant Historia game as you can't access the load game menu without the bypass AP option set on "Enabled."

Thanks Normatt and AKAIO team!

kuroi_shinigami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Umm, I'm having problem using this version. Everytime I load a game, it just stays on the loading screen(the screen shows yellow loading letter). I have no problem using Akaio 1.6 RC2 before. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance

Edit : I tried using version 1.7.1 and it has the same problem. When I return to use 1.6 RC2 it load games just fine. Any help from people who has the same problem and already solve it will be great >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4