Android Android Gaming

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any RTS or empires like Anno, Civ coming to android any time soon?
FWP: Have GS3, nothing to run on it.
(and yeah I heard about Sid Meier's Civ coming, don't want to put all my eggs in one basket in case its shit though. http://www.androidpo...ee-partnership/ )

Also would love another android humble bundle since the others I completely missed.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Max Payne portable is out now! Just got it :D

That game is huge. about 1.3 gigs :( I'm low on space. Before I forget. kinectimals is out. I have been trying to play the game It looks really beautiful but the animal's textures don't work properly once you get into game play and there are some random crashes that happen while you're playing. It could just be my tab but I would love to see what others have to say.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try it out on my tablet, it even has some glitches for reviewers on Youtube using phones (like on loading/transitions and stuff)
Edit: Works good besides the loading screens, they look like a bunch of random colors.
I don't enjoy this game, though. Its too boring haha

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll edit this later when I have my Razr Maxx with me..

Galcon (Live action turn based strategy game with free online multiplayer, very fun)

Triple Town (puzzle game)

Tetris (Google "Freedom Blocks apk" for the best Tetris game on Android)

And several others (I'll add later)

edit: Temple Run, fast paced reaction game.

Mega Jump, similar to Doodle Jump, but funner, and free.

Kongregate Arcade has some pretty fun mobile flash games. You obviously need to have Adobe Flash installed for this to work.

Froad is a fun game, not sure how to describe it.

Fruit Ninja, slice fruit.

Dungeon Hunter 3, by Gameloft, dungeon crawler with great 3D graphics

--
I'd list more but I had to wipe my phone the other day when installed a custom ROM.

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
Surprised no one has mentioned Game Dev Story, Grand Prix Story, Pocket League Story and Epic Astro Story.
TBH, most of the Kairosoft games have been addictive, but those are the best

Reactions: 1 person

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surprised no one has mentioned Game Dev Story, Grand Prix Story, Pocket League Story and Epic Astro Story.
TBH, most of the Kairosoft games have been addictive, but those are the best

Game Dev Story was the first Android game I've spent hours on. BTW Lume, Amazing Spidey, Sonic 4 ep 2 (non tegra) and Final Fantasy 3 are out!

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy 3 is amazinggggggg.
I don't know what to say about the $15 price, though. Considering the DS version (identical, with better controls) can be found at like $6.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Just realised that all the great titles seem to be iOS only. Kinda shame becouse we do have much better and much more suitable hardware and software for games at android side :\

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're seeing a lot more ports / transitions over to the android side lately! Sooner or later, it'll be simultaneous releases for both operating systems.

Hopefully.

I finally got a nice big galaxy android tablet, recommend me some games. I'm downloading broken sword directors cut!

I have a tablet as well and these look great: I'd recommend GTA III, Machinarium, Max Payne, N.O.V.A 3, World Of Goo, Minecraft Pocket Edition, and of course N64oid and FPse. :P

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what to say about the $15 price, though. Considering the DS version (identical, with better controls) can be found at like $6.

The controld have been redone for Android, they work really well.
Graphics are really good too, looks great on HTC One X

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The controld have been redone for Android, they work really well.
Graphics are really good too, looks great on HTC One X
I love the on-screen battle controls, and the menus, but the virtual stick is annoying. :/ If it was placed in a single spot it would be great, or at least the option to. It just works weird for me, haha. :P

But yes, it looks great on a 10" screen too.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just realised that all the great titles seem to be iOS only. Kinda shame becouse we do have much better and much more suitable hardware and software for games at android side :\
OnLive? :P I was so jelly of Android simply because the fact that you guys basically can run the desktop version of OnLive on your phones. And with controller support too!

And then I got an Android tablet. >:3c

EDIT: Just now noticed OnLive on the OP's post. Whoops! c:

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead Trigger was released yesterday! It's a zombie FPS where you need to complete missions like survive for two minutes, find and return supplies, kill all zombies, etc. Graphics are really nice, the game is made by the guys who developed Samurai II.

It's 99 cents, with in app purchases for money, but it isn't necessary to play the game. Just convenient.
I payed a total of 3.00$, and I'm set for the game.

...I sound like an advertisement...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3