Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In my case, the only game that is not workng is New_Super_Mario_Bros_2_USA but this has been like this since 1.2, I don't know why. The european version of the rom does work for some reason...

Some reports indicate that the dumped saves are incompatible, even if it was created on emuNAND.

New_Super_Mario_Bros_2_USA loaded fine for me, super trimmed.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
considering it's gateway, I'd rather wait for the official website release, than try to get the leaked files and whatever surprise might be inside (if we can get the files, so does gateway's competitor, and I expect gateway to have left some surprises in there after 2.0b2).

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Have you gotten Animal Crossing to work? I have got the Contrast repack.
I tried Pokemon X and i get a fragmentation error. Anybody get that? Pokemon Y is working fine

I tried it Pokemon Y super trimmed, get a black screen before the 3DS loading screen. Rebooted the system, same thing. I'll do further testing at work tomorrow. Other than Pokemon Y, haven't had issues with other roms.
From my testing so far, CARD1 games work fine with super trimming. CARD2 games, from what I've read, will probably work with trimming, but not with update data removed.

Reactions: cowboy619

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
considering it's gateway, I'd rather wait for the official website release, than try to get the leaked files and whatever surprise might be inside (if we can get the files, so does gateway's competitor, and I expect gateway to have left some surprises in there after 2.0b2).

Unless there are some big bugs the final public release will be identical, the other betas didnt change at all

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried it Pokemon Y super trimmed, get a black screen before the 3DS loading screen. Rebooted the system, same thing. I'll do further testing at work tomorrow. Other than Pokemon Y, haven't had issues with other roms.
From my testing so far, CARD1 games work fine with super trimming. CARD2 games, from what I've read, will probably work with trimming, but not with update data removed.

*facepalm* Even the first post says that those only work untrimmed.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How much space are you saving with this supertrimming?

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried Prof. Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Venom release but I am getting a "Fragmentation Error" :/ Anyone else got this one? :/

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok thanks for letting me know. good thing I have that one on my external waiting for me to play it on gateway
I mean, despite these fragmentation errors, I'm finally pleased having waited since September for multirom and Pokemon X/Y support.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why did they even bother releasing it as private beta? It took 2 minutes to find and download a leaked version.
Bring a fish to water, and he might not see.
Caress a fish in velvety petals, and he will swim with the sharks.

EDIT: Serious note, Gateway seemed to have sent it to people that have even only sent a single request just a month ago, and Gateway's only response was their email containing this beta.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Why did they even bother releasing it as private beta? It took 2 minutes to find and download a leaked version.

Its not hard to find as there are always testers that cant be trusted, Even full pastes of the email are everywhere, they should have uploaded it independently for each tester so they can see exactly who leaked it, On a side note are all the EVO fagboys i mean fanboys still certain they are the same team ??? lol

Reactions: skarthebloodchild

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Its not hard to find as there are always testers that cant be trusted, Even full pastes of the email are everywhere, they should have uploaded it independently for each tester so they can see exactly who leaked it

Neh, they released it like that on purpose, it's a marketing thing.

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How much space are you saving with this supertrimming?
In case you don't know, "super trimming" is removing the dummy data (regular trimming) and removing the update data aswell. The difference between trimming and super trimming is only ~30MB.

Skyrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its not hard to find as there are always testers that cant be trusted, Even full pastes of the email are everywhere, they should have uploaded it independently for each tester so they can see exactly who leaked it, On a side note are all the EVO fagboys i mean fanboys still certain they are the same team ??? lol

As far as I'm concerned, they mentioned to me about a month ago that they can exactly see who leaked it. But then again, can't be fully sure if that's true or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P