Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

echdareez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does anyone else have the updating error when trying to enter GW mode? I think I have a genuine GW? Along with a decent memcard?
nx8k15.jpg

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
1000 posts in two days. Is that some kind of record? :grog:

Holy shit didn't even notice... I got the 1000th post - What is my prize??

The 'When is 2.0 coming' thread on MaxConsole almost hit 1000 replies, although it took way longer than 2 days and GaryOPA shut it down before it hit 1000 replies / 100 pages - Done on purpose too might i add :( grr

angela18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working flawlessly so far in two 3DS of mine. What about the brick code? I guess there is no more brick code since clones can't update FPGA.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ooo I hadn't seen that, I created emuNAND from scratch with the new 2.0 update without any issues, been playing Pokemon Y for like 6 hours now without any problems, eShop etc works fine too.
Thanks for the report, been reading through this thread and the only people who I read about creating a new emuNAND on this update had it not working properly. So that doesn't happen to everyone it seems.
Are you referring to an original copy of Pokemon Y? If so, did you buy it from eShop using 2.0 omega?

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Working flawlessly so far in two 3DS of mine. What about the brick code? I guess there is no more brick code since clones can't update FPGA.

Just checked out the sites for MT/Link/R4i... Pretty much baron for news and updates, still will be interesting to see what EVO can pull out of their ass. Also still really curious why they used GW's site template when building their page :s

Thanks for the report, been reading through this thread and the only people who I read about creating a new emuNAND on this update had it not working properly. So that doesn't happen to everyone it seems.
Are you referring to an original copy of Pokemon Y? If so, did you buy it from eShop using 2.0 omega?

ROM of Pokemon Y, not bought anything from the eShop yet

NanakiXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I didn´t buy pokemon but phoenix wright. Original e-shop games works fine.

Barta

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guess I am to stupid to Google for the new version. Well it will be available in a day or 2 anyway.

I still don't understand anything about emunand. Is there a threat, manual or something for us noobs to read?

gix222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy shit didn't even notice... I got the 1000th post - What is my prize??

The 'When is 2.0 coming' thread on MaxConsole almost hit 1000 replies, although it took way longer than 2 days and GaryOPA shut it down before it hit 1000 replies / 100 pages - Done on purpose too might i add :( grr

you need to donate the 3ds console to the OP

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hope people will car about my message for playing NAND games, like
Animal Crossing and Pokemon X/Y

First as saif in this topic, you have to transfer UNTRIMMED, if not you can't even boot the game
Second, once you began the game, you have to KEEP your .3DS file, it will NOT create a .sav on your SD ! So you will do it over again

I've played about 4 hours of Animal Crossing and saved it normally.
Then I delete the file from my exfat microsd to test other games.

When I would like to play again, I put the original untrimmed again and launch it...
But the game was just like I launch it the first time.

MY DIAGNOSTIC :
YOUR SAVE FILE IS WRITTEN IN THE .3DS FILE

If you want to keep your NAND games saved (like Animal Crossing and Pokemon's),
you have to backup the .3DS often to your PC

I hope they will fix this soon to the SD -> .sav file

Reactions: F417H

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hey guys.