10/10 would be loyal again
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok so i have an itouch ds and at first it worked perfect, but then i noticed when i left my ds off for a long time (say about 2 hrs and then turn it on ) it just stayed with a black screen. Then it worsened and when i left it off for 10 minutes it just stayed with a black screen untill i blew in the microsd slot but whats has me confused is that i could have my ds on for 10hrs on sleep mode and then boot a game and it would still respond but i cant leave it off for 10 minutes or it wont respond at all
if anyone could help me with this thank you.

Holaitsme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok let me explain it better when i turn off my ds for about 10 minutes and then turn it on the screens just stay black (no microsd not detected)and then i have to blow inside the microsd slot for it to boot but whats weird is i could be playing a game for about 1hr or more but it doesnt have anyproblems reading it.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hmm that's very odd. We have never heard of such cases. Perhaps there are dust within the cart? Or try using another MicroSD?

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't help you, but thats quite strange. My M3 Real used to do the same exact thing except it wasnt the microSD card it was the M3 card/slot. It quit doing that recently though.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
its probably the contacts inside the msd slot. you know the itouch is very cheaply made thats why the cost is so low. perhaps you should return it for another. i recently read about an r4 with msd problems that now bricks dses when inserted, it was confirmed to brick 2 so far. blowing in it is probably a fluke, but you could try a can of compressed air. you shouldn't blow with your mouth because the water in your mouth can cause corruption on the metal contacts inside the kit/nds.

-another world

Holaitsme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dammit Ive officially given up on this card it hasn't booted up in like 3 days so while i wait to get my acekard 2 its back to gnm for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...