naturalwhite.jpg

WANT!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Master Mo said:
Wow, Nintendo pulled of a "PSP3000-PSPgo"...

I guess the screens will be pretty pixelated...
That was exactly what I was thinking. Since the graphics are crisp on the DSL, when they are enlarged on the new bigger screens they'll look pixelated, and I don't think it will look as crisp and detailed as before.
unsure.gif

zuron7

RBYG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I likey the design of the new stylus.
But that serously huge.I still prefer to wait for the one with the tegra chip if there is.
I think it's getting closer to the end of the DS.Because the same thing happend to the GBA too many versions.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
elfsander said:
Ben_j said:
Very interested in that, especially with the homebrew I'm working on (MIDI Controller). Bigger screen means more precision.
Nope, the resolution remains unchanged.
True, but now you can make buttons three pixels wide and still be able to hit them. Because the pixels will be huge.

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
Right, I'm afraid Nintendo's going to have to churn out something a little more special before they get me to part with whatever over-drastic pricetag they choose to attach, given that it will undoubtedly be even more than the DSi. They better be careful that they don't destroy their old price advantage over the PSP. I guess I'm just a little attached to my tattered DS Phat.

God, I can't wait for a new flashcard if they manage to block the current ones past a firmware update. Didn't M3 buy R4? So it could the be "M3's R4DSiLL"

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
granville said:
I can't even afford $30 FYI. Not everyone is made of money. I can't even spend $20-$30 on an EZ Flash 3-in-1 or an iPlayer or I would get one of those, and not even bother with a GBA at all. I sold my original GBA (non-SP or micro) because we needed money. Don't assume that people can waste money on every single game system out there. I'd much rather have one that does as much as possible. There are a lot of things I'd rather do with $30 than buy a GBA if I had the chance to GET $30.
That's why I said "If you can shell out 199$ for a new DSi, you can probably also get a Micro for $30". It's not like they're forcing people to buy a DS without a GBA slot. If you're fine with your DSLite, then good.
If you're gonna "waste" 220$ like that (buying a DSi LL), you shouldn't have any problem also buying a GBA along it. That's the price of technology. If you like new things, you gotta pay for them, and get what they offer.
Otherwise why even complain if you're not gonna get a DSi LL
tongue.gif

That wasn't a direct attack or something, take that in mind. But enough off-topic for now
wink.gif

Returning in-topic. I'm not sure I'd buy it anymore. It's... giant
frown.gif
I like having my DS portable, but this thing is NOT actually portable, or so it seems.
Also reinforced piracy checks...
unsure.gif
I'll just get a simple DSi, thanks anyway Nintendo
yaypsp.gif

...and that Stylus!
wtf.gif

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That stylus is about that ugliest thing i have ever seen. Hopefully it will fail as fast as the micro did so we can move on already. But why would they choose another revision? Its just ... Stupid. They're already swimming in money so whats the point?

And for those of you complaining about the huge price it will have it will have the same price as the regular dsi.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not interesting. I will skip for DS2 and PSP2. They are doing it to get out of our money.. CRUEL! No thanks. I wait for next portable, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 😡