Yyhhggtt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay here are my questions...
1) Dose Preloader work with BootMii?
2) I heard of System Menu corruptions... How? Why? And how to I fix it IF I install preloader?
3) I can't see the corners of my screen due to crappy tv... what to a press? and is it safe to?

I have the .29 in my SD card and the hacks.ini 4.0U... So can some people give me answers?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1: yes
2: only happens if you patch ios60 after installing preloader.Install preloader after patching ios60 and you will be fine.
3:Press 1 on the wiimote to start the preloader install process.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yyhhggtt said:
Okay here are my questions...
1) Dose Preloader work with BootMii?
2) I heard of System Menu corruptions... How? Why? And how to I fix it IF I install preloader?
3) I can't see the corners of my screen due to crappy tv... what to a press? and is it safe to?

I have the .29 in my SD card and the hacks.ini 4.0U... So can some people give me answers?
1. Yes. Preloader technically runs after BootMii and there is no conflict. Unlike BootMii, Preloader can be accessed whether or not the SD card is in.
2. This is because of Preloader and IOS60 conflicting. It is FIXABLE. If you install Preloader and then install a new/different version of IOS60 you will get a "System Menu Corrupted" message. If this happens, use Preloader to boot to the Homebrew Channel (hold reset when turning on the Wii, or after booting to SysMenu with BootMii) and reinstall Preloader to fix the problem. DO NOT UNINSTALL IOS60 OR YOU WIN A DELUXE PAPERWEIGHT.
3. Overscan is a little irritating, but Preloader has been fixed so that all parts of the menu can be seen on most TV's, and the installer itself doesn't require any user interaction.

Yyhhggtt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet thanks, but what would I patch ios60 with? i dont like touching IMPORTANT files... its like deleting Windows folder... thank again~!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night