Homebrew Any Multi disc Wii and GC creators?

airpirate545

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry if its already been asked but are there any mult disc creators that let you put Wii games and GC games on one disc? I've searched around and only found that there are programs for wii games and for gc games but not for both.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yup you had found it right. multi wii games could be burned using wiiscrubber1.4 and load it through multiboot on HBC and GC multi game iso creator for gamecube games. as far as i know. the wii games uses a different disc format known as WBFS compared to that of GC games.

airpirate545

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I'm trying to make a multi disc with Valhalla knights, Boom Blox, and Dokapon but for the life of me cant figure out how to make a multi disc iso using Wiiscrubber 1.40. Can someone explain it to me or direct me to a tutorial of some sort?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WBFS isn't used for wii discs. it is a system created by non nintendo developers..Wii Backup File system.

as far as a multiboot dvd with different types of games i don't think there is a way to do it yet. it would take new loader that would boot BC if a game partition was GC and boot the game as normal if it was wii. the reason it wont work with the corrent stuff is because the disc itself can only have 1 magic word in it. currently, all GC multiboot discs appear to the wii as a GC game and Wii games appear as a Wii disc.

also, with a wii multiboot, the loader is in the wii (or sd card). on a GC multiboot, the loader is on the disc itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/8FD7Uuo2tYw?si=agfH-CKBav-2B11w