Hacking Any program that tracks what games you've played?

SP0RK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any program that you can load on your cart that can track what games you've played and how many hours you've spent playing each game? If not, is making such a program possible? Although I have a pretty good estimate of which games I spend most of my playing time on, I think it'd be neat to see the actual numbers.
yaynds.gif

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know enough about the DS/Flashcarts to say this for sure but they may be be able to make a sav reader that will nab the save time in each game. They may already have a game timer that you boot a game through and it will count the time played. There already is a timer for how long you played WiFi but its easy to keep time with that since the timer is external. With a lot of games they have a built in timer than you can read.

Also considering that all game are not made equal and most probably have a diff coding this
QUOTE said:
they may be be able to make a sav reader that will nab the save time in each game.
is extremely unlikely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack