Gaming Anyone else experience this issue in The Conduit?

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just today, I got the actual retail version of The Conduit at Walmart. I was using a pirated copy before.

And, I kept getting these annoying as hell glitches when starting a match. Basically after it synchronizes the players, and I start the game, it shows me in mid air, in the sky. I can look around, but it is all sky and clouds. No buildings, props, or players. I can view the leader board. And when I hit 2 to try and exit, nothing happens,
sleep.gif
. I just end up turning my Wii off. Hopefully the game doesn't make your rank status go up for disconnecting during matches, then I'd be really screwed.

Has anyone experienced this? I for sure know it's not the game, as it's brand spanking new. It HAS to be the servers. No?

Capn_Makeveli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The same thing happened to me, but it only happened in Regional. I think that that may have something to do with it. Hope this helps. I don't know if the modification has anything to do with how it works on the regional or not. It works fine for me on friends and on worldwide.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very odd.

And there was another glitch I encountered last night, I joined a game, and there were still about 2 minutes left in the game, and when I joined, it showed me watching a person for the rest of the game. I couldn't play or anything, I had to wait 2 minutes for the game to end to be able to play.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they just need to look into these things and fix them while the game is still hot.

If people keep experiencing these, then they won't tend to play it anymore.

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
So just today, I got the actual retail version of The Conduit at Walmart. I was using a pirated copy before.

And, I kept getting these annoying as hell glitches when starting a match. Basically after it synchronizes the players, and I start the game, it shows me in mid air, in the sky. I can look around, but it is all sky and clouds. No buildings, props, or players. I can view the leader board. And when I hit 2 to try and exit, nothing happens, . I just end up turning my Wii off. Hopefully the game doesn't make your rank status go up for disconnecting during matches, then I'd be really screwed.

Has anyone experienced this? I for sure know it's not the game, as it's brand spanking new. It HAS to be the servers. No?

I had exactly the same problem yesterday on my unmodded PAL wii while trying to play online.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Sega are working 'closely' with Nintendo, about the Online Glitches, all they ask of you is to be patient, the Conduit from my opinion was a little dissapointment...

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tonight I encountered that glitch again. About 4 times in a row it has happened. I just sat there waiting for the game to end so I can play. Which worked. But it is a PAIN having to wait in the sky...
sleep.gif

invisable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Happens to Me to, brought Retail version and Im really dissapointed the game I thought this was supposed to be the best fp shooter for the wii but multiplayer is awful camera movements just feels trippy to me.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
i got a similar thing last night in a worldwide match, connected to at least 6 other players, then the game starts and i'm looking at orange smog, my gun rotates around me like a gyro with its own mind. I cant look anywhere, buttons do nothing, can see other players getting kills in text on top left of screen, some people left game. i still can only watch my gun fly around me and the orange smog.
balls i waited ages for that match.

ps this game is friggin great online. shotgun all the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!