Anyone else think the world inside Conspiracy theorists heads sounds like a lot of fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember in the middle school when in toilet during school recesses other students kept opening toilet doors and me as OCD person I was behaving like school janitor they were laughing at my own male genitals possibly allegedly they were total perverts.

BakerMan

She Goku on my Dragon Balls until I Kamehameha
Trophies
a Genshin Impact player's sweat scented basement
XP
Country
United States
I remember in the middle school when in toilet during school recesses other students kept opening toilet doors and me as OCD person I was behaving like school janitor they were laughing at my own male genitals possibly allegedly they were total perverts.
why were they laughing? was it that small?

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What does the Pompeian Prayer have to do with kidney stones, E. coli bacteria and prostate cancer? I'm asking because my mother and my aunt seem to be confused about ancient mythologies, or maybe they're both confused about something.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate conspiracy theories and every thing about it. I give you an example. Every time, people talk about Florida and how it's real. I'm like bruh! Get real and get your head checked.

Thread closed.

• Haha
Reactions: BakerMan

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Flame conveniently locked this thread exactly the day Nasa published photos of a city on Mars filled with alien spiders
1714115813371.png

1714115824985.png

https://www.livescience.com/space/m...ous-inca-city-on-mars-in-new-satellite-photos

They are trying to silence the truth!
Fight the power!
Hack the planet!
:angry:

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like, listen to them. The world is flat and filled with fucking humanoid creatures like lizard folks and shit. The government sounds cool as hell and linked to bad ass shit like demons and the same humanoids above. Rich people are immortal and using blood to keep themselves alive forever. Elections are stolen with such efficiency that there’s literally no evidence of it happening. Literally everyone involved is somehow quiet too. There’s literally secret governments and cults running everything. Climate change is literally fucking space lasers! Joe Biden is actually a cool leader instead of just another do-nothing democrat. Trump is some 5D chess master instead of a narcissist who sucks at politics and business. And just all of the cool shit! That world sounds badass, which is why it’s a fantasy
The same ones who were collaborating with Preston B. Nichols during Project Montauk. Also random disappearance of Philadelphia Experiment might be caused as another alien race named Sirians.In Bridgewater Triangle they might be seen some signs of UFO sightings. Bennington Triangle seems to be as mysterious as Bermuda Triangle,but previous one is located somewhere in the mountains another one is located underwater. As for Project Stargate who knows if it was invented or rather discovered. Probably Annunaki came from Orion Belt,Draco star constilation system or somewhere else. Those are six examples of course.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok conspiracy deniers, EXPLAIN THIS
View attachment 431637
she plays dhalsim in street fighter, that's why
Post automatically merged:

The same ones who were collaborating with Preston B. Nichols during Project Montauk. Also random disappearance of Philadelphia Experiment might be caused as another alien race named Sirians.In Bridgewater Triangle they might be seen some signs of UFO sightings. Bennington Triangle seems to be as mysterious as Bermuda Triangle,but previous one is located somewhere in the mountains another one is located underwater. As for Project Stargate who knows if it was invented or rather discovered. Probably Annunaki came from Orion Belt,Draco star constilation system or somewhere else. Those are six examples of course.
is this guy schizophrenic. i don't mean this as an insult, genuinely asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    jdhello
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads