Anyone else think the world inside Conspiracy theorists heads sounds like a lot of fun?

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could for instance nowadays all Internet forums dedicated to Unreal,Unreal Tournament,Sonic the Hedgehog,Unreal Engine,Old Unreal and Jazz Jackrabbit in which I was banned be also owned by american government,please?…etc.
Short answer: No
Long answer: hahahahahahaha wtf hahahahaha bruh hahaha is bro for real hahahah no.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI is monitoring me and filtering what I can view. I get this pop up.

1715090174441.png

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like, listen to them. The world is flat and filled with fucking humanoid creatures like lizard folks and shit. The government sounds cool as hell and linked to bad ass shit like demons and the same humanoids above. Rich people are immortal and using blood to keep themselves alive forever. Elections are stolen with such efficiency that there’s literally no evidence of it happening. Literally everyone involved is somehow quiet too. There’s literally secret governments and cults running everything. Climate change is literally fucking space lasers! Joe Biden is actually a cool leader instead of just another do-nothing democrat. Trump is some 5D chess master instead of a narcissist who sucks at politics and business. And just all of the cool shit! That world sounds badass, which is why it’s a fantasy
I have no idea of who for instance would believe in humanoid lizard I know it could be David Icke however would it be even nowadays considered Alex Jones I’m not sure…etc. However mainstream scientists got still difficulties finding aliens. They already took Long Island(North America-colonized this Milkyway galaxy and this planet Earth already),Dulce Base,Nevada Desert/Area 51,Antarctica as another second continent,Plum Island,Epstein Island,Atlantis.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea of who for instance would believe in humanoid lizard I know it could be David Icke however would it be even nowadays considered Alex Jones I’m not sure…etc. However mainstream scientists got still difficulties finding aliens. They already took Long Island(North America-colonized this Milkyway galaxy and this planet Earth already),Dulce Base,Nevada Desert/Area 51,Antarctica as another second continent,Plum Island,Epstein Island,Atlantis.
Cade Altair and his twin brother Cale Altair were abducted when they were young playing in the beach with their dog by extraterrestrials/aliens and then genetically modified to be humanoids now they have super powers that they could use for good or evil the aliens give them missions they have to accomplish in order to help humanity and the world as a whole tho Cale suffers from side effects the gene editing they've done to him he has to fight his temptation and endure the pain with the help of some meds he has to procure etc. :mellow:

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Cade Altair and his twin brother Cale Altair were abducted when they were young playing in the beach with their dog by extraterrestrials/aliens and then genetically modified to be humanoids now they have super powers that they could use for good or evil the aliens give them missions they have to accomplish in order to help humanity and the world as a whole tho Cale suffers from side effects the gene editing they've done to him he has to fight his temptation and endure the pain with the help of some meds he has to procure etc. :mellow:
It sounds like backstory of Fox Mulder of why he joined into FBI after aliens abducting his own sister Samantha in The X-Files TV Show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran