Rumor April Nintendo Direct Leak + New Ubisoft IP?

damienMark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vvvv.jpg
0.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I saw this leak on Reddit. Apparently showing video files for a new Nintendo Direct. The weird thing is that we also see a logo for a brand-new Ubisoft IP. Could this be real?

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Look how fake! Now you're just trolling. Not only you came in TODAY, but Big Brain Academy Collection (doesn't need one), DKC Returns, New Mario party, Metrioid Prime 2 and 3, and WindWaker HD? This happened the second time and I am not believing any of this to be true. Y'all gotta stop with the rumors.

Reactions: Chrono_Nightmare

damienMark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look how fake! Now you're just trolling. Not only you came in TODAY, but Big Brain Academy Collection (doesn't need one), DKC Returns, New Mario party, Metrioid Prime 2 and 3, and WindWaker HD? This happened the second time and I am not believing any of this to be true. Y'all gotta stop with the rumors.
the logo is what's holding this together for me tbh. This logo looks well made and creative, and it's brand new. Also there was another leak like this for a direct a few years ago that was 100% true

Statesman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll only care if FE Genealogy of the Holy War and Metroid Prime 2+3 are remakes and not re-releases.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD
This is how I know it's fake lmao

Joke aside I find it hard to believe they would be appending release windows like they are with a few of the folders. Not holding my breath on this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    wow that didn't work lol
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    tried to paste a pic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting your creamy paste all over
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    DO NOT WORK FOR ME :(
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think he has a wedgie, and is afraid to fix it in public.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://wingmusic.co.nz/cd20.html