Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People do need insulting if after searching the forum cant find/understand it, as they are obviously going to be unable to do it, and being so thick is blatant laziness.

ARM7 fix is when you fix a seventh arm to yourself so you can play the PS2 emulator on your DS whilst running the DS-George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine emulator without burning your food/fingers.

Also there is a LEG4 fix so you can play the PS3 emulator by putting the disc on your toe and spinning it and holding the disc lazer in your other toes.

edit: I just realised BrianTokyo wins the biggest retard competion with that vile signature you pathetic excuse for a human, wouldnt it be funny if you, your mum or one of your kids (If any girl would even speak to someone so pathetic) got raped and maybe murdered too, I think not you sick f*ck. You are no better than a child molester, wouldnt be surprised if you were one to be honest.

blink.gif
Calm down... I'm pretty sure it's meant to be a joke.

Not very funny, but it's not horrible.
huh.gif
He made NDSTokyoTrim! That's one useful program.
laugh.gif

Did she fuck mean it has a joke...

I didn't get your post. The sentence isn't very understandable.... (Doesn't make sense)

Rephrase it please.

natron557

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Download DSlazy.
2. Throw away your R4.
3. Buy a real Flashcard like the Ncard or the 6GReal
4. Never look back.

Honestly, buy a good cart. People who own R4s tend to be NOOBS THAT USE ALL CAPS and will ask for a GBA EMUs no matter how many topics say it is impossible.

Ncard owners on the other hand, tend to be a little more experienced and easier to deal with.

I just did alot of research on this and the N-card/G6 dont even have external memory... biggest selling point if you ask me.

As someone whos owned multiple GBA flash cards, external memory was always what I wanted/needed most.
lecture.gif

Can't this all be simplified by saying "arm 7" is a nick name for rom patching to make games with problems work?

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
edit: I just realised BrianTokyo wins the biggest retard competion with that vile signature you pathetic excuse for a human, wouldnt it be funny if you, your mum or one of your kids (If any girl would even speak to someone so pathetic) got raped and maybe murdered too, I think not you sick f*ck.

It would be even better if he got banged up the harris by a 9foot tall hulk of a man with a giant 18" member. He'd love rape then.

lets hope that one day Purple Aki! gets a hold of him.

But he's clearly a greasy little nerd, so he may enjoy the attention. :~~~

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
BrianTokyo said:
stfu bitch, go back to the kitchen and do your stuff

LMAO thats the best comeback to a feminist. XD

Normally I'd say it's crossing the line, but she did ask for it by crossing it first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_