AT&T is trying to piss me off.

Martiin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Effective 1/20/2008, AT&T no longer offers messaging plans or data plans with this Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (M2M) messaging component.
from: http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/...p;t=solutionTab

first of all, thats not even a solution.
and heres how it goes; when i check my AT&T mintues check on my phone, it says
QUOTEN&W: unlimited
M&M: unlimited
that contradicts what they say in their answer page on their website
false advertising!
piss me off much?

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think those applies to new customers only, since they can't just change the existing contracts they have with customer.

For example, if you sign up for Bell DSL all packages have monthly bandwidth limit, but I signed up a long time ago and I still have unlimited bandwidth every month.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
martin88 said:
I think those applies to new customers only, since they can't just change the existing contracts they have with customer.

For example, if you sign up for Bell DSL all packages have monthly bandwidth limit, but I signed up a long time ago and I still have unlimited bandwidth every month.
what do you mean by limited bandwidth, when you sign up, you just between fast access, or extremely fast, or some other crap and don't remember, fast access is 29.99 use to be more because I thought I needed a phone line for the internet to work. they don't calculate your bandwidth like minutes. verizon and a&t cell phone plans are shit, unless you pan on spending hundreds every month, get metro if it's in your area.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/OLqeHmZp-Wc?si=gnlLbzZEgWiNp5E5