OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Awkward Moments:
This movie is a compilation of every day awkward moments, and how the main character Randy solves them.
[youtube]FK70MGW3gzE[/youtube]

This was my first time using Adobe After Effects, but by the last scene, I had gotten the hang of it. In my opinion, I think the VFX looks odd, because it's in HD, yet the footage was shot in SD. I played around with some HD stock footage after I finished Awkward Moments, and the effects looked better on that. I used clips from the Action Essentials 2 pack to create the blood, shells, and muzzle flashes.

Questions/Comments/Constructive Criticism would be great
smile.gif

Edit: Here's the sequel!

[youtube]PfTOA4xmGXI[/youtube]

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks guys. We actually got the gun from the media arts teacher! She had a bag of four or five guns hidden in her office, hahah. She let the secretary know that we were going to be using a gun and it was all good.

The first time we filmed the scene where I get shot by the ATM, a teacher walked out as I fell to the floor. She freaked out a little, but we let her know we were filming, and it was all clear
tongue.gif

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Laughing Stock said:
Didn't Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold make videos in school about shooting each other? :0
Yeah, I think they made a video about being hit men for hire...Originally, we just had Nathan slap me in the face. The gun was an after thought.

QUOTE(Gamerfan123 @ Mar 22 2011, 06:08 AM) Hahaha! That was funny.
rofl.gif
Anyways, nice job.
yay.gif
Thanks! We're in the middle of making a sequel, which should be done by the end of the week.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mrkinator said:
Laughing Stock said:
Didn't Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold make videos in school about shooting each other? :0
Yeah, I think they made a video about being hit men for hire...Originally, we just had Nathan slap me in the face. The gun was an after thought.

QUOTE(FiReFoX_7 @ Mar 22 2011, 06:08 AM) Hahaha! That was funny.
rofl.gif
Anyways, nice job.
yay.gif
Thanks! We're in the middle of making a sequel, which should be done by the end of the week.
Good luck with the sequel you're making.
smile.gif

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And here's the sequel!

I spent a lot of time on the After Effects on this one. We had some shots that I didn't really think through when filming, so some of the effects were tough to pull off.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mrkinator said:
And here's the sequel!

I spent a lot of time on the After Effects on this one. We had some shots that I didn't really think through when filming, so some of the effects were tough to pull off.
Hahaha! I lol'd when I watched this! It's funny man and I love it!
rofl.gif
Anyways, very well done and good job! I like this better than the other one.
yay.gif

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mrkinator said:
Thanks guys, it means a lot! I've been getting lots of positive response, so it's good to see we've entertained a few people (except my mother...I don't think she enjoyed seeing me getting shot).
Your mother doesn't want you to to be hurt by others. She cares for you very much that's because she's your mother.
happy.gif
(LOL! Sorry for my bad English. ^^''')

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mrkinator said:
No no, I totally understand. I'm sure if I had kids, I'd feel the same. Besides the violent content, she enjoyed it
tongue.gif
I bet that your mother laugh besides the violent content. And maybe she's thinking that you're good in acting.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.coca-cola.com/xe/en/media-center/wozzaah-launch