Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does that mean this loader can officially be called version 1.0? Can you release it now, or if not, can someone PM me so I can help test more games? I have a couple games I'd like to try out.

legend101

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiGator said:
dkelley said:
Raiyu245 said:
I just tested the new Beta and I have some good news
You no longer have to patch the game! Just burn and play.
Opening video is not laggy.

um... no patch? no lag?

{drool}

Yes, you read correctly.

The game is not decrypted. It is a 1:1 backup. There is no backup creator used. The DIP module decrypts it on the fly.
The videos in Super Smash Brothers (PAL) and Mario Kart (PAL) run at full speed. I can still optimize it a little bit more.

can we still used the game we patch?

Treacha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DPyro said:
Does that mean this loader can officially be called version 1.0? Can you release it now, or if not, can someone PM me so I can help test more games? I have a couple games I'd like to try out.

Please.. stop asking these questions.. it will just extend the release time... wait patient like all of us, when its done its done!

blakepender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DPyro: I understand this is a 'Opensource' Project, but just wait.

I do not have hands on the beta, but I can wait

(Here comes another Waninkoko Story... Person releases item in private beta, it gets leaked, then it is stopped)

Do not let it happen... please?

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Alrite, I am using Wiigators first released launcher, DVDX and Waininkoko's cIos(the one which came with the leaked loader.)

I gues there has been lots of updates?
92 pages... so any link to the newest loader and working cIos.

darktehnub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez if it gets released it'll be in the first post. Just wait
dry.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, wait?
I've been half asleep today.
tongue.gif

New loader is comming, no lag, no patching...
Also more games supported?

Maybe I'll cancel my appointment @ the wii modder for next week!

WiiGator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just played SMG from startup. It doesn't crash, I don't know where it crashs with the old version. The video is fast, but sometimes not full speed (maybe ~95%) at PAL. I used a normal TV, I don't know if higher resolution is slower. I hope that further optimization can help (e.g. I can remove a memory copy and transfer more at once).
It is possible to include also support for patched DVDs. I don't know if I include it in the first release, because I need to make 2 loaders.

I don't used Waninkokos DIP module. I patched the normal DIP module. The source code is smaller, but seems to have much higher compatibility. It is faster, because interrupts are used. I choosed it, because rewritting would take longer.

frostyfrosty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:
I just played SMG from startup. It doesn't crash, I don't know where it crashs with the old version. The video is fast, but sometimes not full speed (maybe ~95%) at PAL. I used a normal TV, I don't know if higher resolution is slower. I hope that further optimization can help (e.g. I can remove a memory copy and transfer more at once).
It is possible to include also support for patched DVDs. I don't know if I include it in the first release, because I need to make 2 loaders.

I don't used Waninkokos DIP module. I patched the normal DIP module. The source code is smaller, but seems to have much higher compatibility. It is faster, because interrupts are used. I choosed it, because rewritting would take longer.
blink.gif

yay^^... and crap, ima have to re dump the damned thing =P
so Gator, whats this i hear you trying to incorporate the sys menu?
and what will this look like as far as the loader as a whole?
will it or does it still need improvements?
OH and what are the differences between the two DIP modules?

SephZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you're simply impressive...patched iso compatibility should be fine cause many of us have many of dvd burned with patched iso... ^^ (sorry for my bad english..i'm italian...)

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Brilliant Wiigator!!
I'm dripping wet...
But I assume I have to reburn unpatched isos, cos I don't want you to waste your time with coding another loader.
But it would be great to have, cos lot of us have patched their isos already and deleted the unpatched source.
It would save us for a lot of hussle and reburning....

Short said, would be great to have the support for patched dvds... somehow... sometime.
Again, I just thank you... and keep on waiting patiently

blakepender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Patched DVD Support would be brilliant, it will be needed (especially for me, who deleted the original .iso's after patch due to space on PC)

But if you can include it into 1 loader, then all I have to do next time is just backup the game and play
biggrin.gif

hencthurk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds great (if you got the time allow use of patched dvd's just so we can use existing disc
biggrin.gif
)

Also loading of the games is there a difference (for example loading between levels in RE:UC where you have to wait for it to move forward) or is it just a difference for video?

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If future updates have No need to booktype then ill be SUPER impressed. But you dont have to impress me i have a Free-clip with YAOSM
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk