404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Venom228 said:
i want it right now because i have a really bad strep throat and high fever i cant really leave me room cause it can get other people really sick so i just need something to do.
Read a book watch a movie or tv.... Or i dunno maybe go play one of the many games that works with the loaders we already have, or *gasp* play the original if you wanna game that bad.
Get off Wiigator cock already. Hell release it when He is ready. and other way this goes down and we lose what may be our last chance at a 100% working one.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rcolon85 said:
WiiGator said:
The test results are good, but there are still some problems with patched games. I want to fix this first.

I think this is a Definite it wont be released today.
That's correct. It probably won't be released today. It may not be released tomorrow, we can't make any guarantees.

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
digitydogs said:
Venom228 said:
i want it right now because i have a really bad strep throat and high fever i cant really leave me room cause it can get other people really sick so i just need something to do.
Read a book watch a movie or tv.... Or i dunno maybe go play one of the many games that works with the loaders we already have, or *gasp* play the original if you wanna game that bad.
Get off Wiigator cock already. Hell release it when He is ready. and other way this goes down and we lose what may be our last chance at a 100% working one.
Here we go again with the bitching and the flaming and the offtopic talk and everything. Moderators: just filter all this stuff out, including this very post!

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd rather he release a working launcher now then spend more of his time trying to get patched games working. How hard would it be for anyone to burn an unpatched game, after all you do own the game legit right, right???

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know where this "today/tomorrow" thing started, I never heard WiiGator say it. And I'm for one glad he's waiting to ensure everything works, I already am running low on DVD-Rs and I wouldn't want to waste more for reburns of games I already have patched.
smile.gif

Guys, this is NOT going to turn into a flame war just because he cares about his work. If those are his wishes, you will respect them.

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all because of friggin' Raiyu saying he had the OK to release it so all the noobs had mindgasms and creamed their tighty-whiteys and now they won't shut up about this today/tomorrow crap.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IronMask said:
So to make it easier on him we should just reburn the ones that are not compatible to .iso and he can take the rest of the day off....hehe..case solved and a perfect backup launcher.. so no more groaning about a few games to reburn...
Who says he wants it easier?
smile.gif
Some people just take a lot of pride in their work and wants everything to be 100% perfect. That seems to be the mindset WiiGator has.

shamone69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaisuto said:
I don't even know where this "today/tomorrow" thing started, I never heard WiiGator say it. And I'm for one glad he's waiting to ensure everything works, I already am running low on DVD-Rs and I wouldn't want to waste more for reburns of games I already have patched.
smile.gif

Guys, this is NOT going to turn into a flame war just because he cares about his work. If those are his wishes, you will respect them.

+1

chaoshawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gaisuto said:
IronMask said:
So to make it easier on him we should just reburn the ones that are not compatible to .iso and he can take the rest of the day off....hehe..case solved and a perfect backup launcher.. so no more groaning about a few games to reburn...
Who says he wants it easier?
smile.gif
Some people just take a lot of pride in their work and wants everything to be 100% perfect. That seems to be the mindset WiiGator has.

Ironmask got pwnd.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishears said:
Raiyu245 said:
DPyro said:
OK for what?
...to release it of course? Though I might wait till tomorrow..I dunno.

This is where the "tomorrow" thing started...
We'll get it when it's released
I told you, I didn't know there were any errors with any games. This was before he sent me the one that supported patched games so don't bitch at me. =/

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Rcolon85 said:
WiiGator said:
The test results are good, but there are still some problems with patched games. I want to fix this first.

I think this is a Definite it wont be released today.
That's correct. It probably won't be released today. It may not be released tomorrow, we can't make any guarantees.

I agree with that statement 100%

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
fishears said:
Raiyu245 said:
DPyro said:
OK for what?
...to release it of course? Though I might wait till tomorrow..I dunno.

This is where the "tomorrow" thing started...
We'll get it when it's released
I told you, I didn't know there were any errors with any games. This was before he sent me the one that supported patched games so don't bitch at me. =/

I'm not having a go there Raiyu - just answered the question that was asked about who said "tomorrow". I'm not passing any judgment on your decision to say that - frankly, I'm not a tester so I know sh*t all about the release plan or the test results. Sorry if you took offence, none intended.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Pretty high standard mindset... seems pointless when the only program he stated was holding progress was a few patched games. Why would really care after that little problem would be the choice of someone being too lazy and tight to go by 50 dvd-r's for $15 which they probably need anyways..
It's just really no reason why he should have to do this except for the obsession of being able to solve that problem because the man loves a challenge which I can fathom and respect. That said, I love challenges myself, but I just thought that this was really pointless comparing it to all the games vs. a few that can be reburned. That said, I give you permission to not fix that and take the rest of the day off.. don't release it until you feel like it.. it's just that I think he deserves a vacation and a bj from one of Taz
s twin super spiffy sexy sweet sweden sweetness put that on your tongue and tell her.
biggrin.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:

Dont worry about it at all Raiyu - you were only going on the info you thought was right. Its the rotweilers that refuse to let go that blew it out of proportion.
They will read it somewhere and it goes into the head and thats it they wont let go.

best to say nothing about anything and let Wiigator do the releasing - he seems well able to handle the mob.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to... +1