Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

SpongeFreak52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good. More time for more improvements.
wink.gif

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
OK, everyone, I just got a reply back from WiiGator...

I asked if I could become part of the beta testing...

Here's the reply;

Thanks for wanting to be part of the beta team, but I've got enough right now. And to answer your question of when the next release will be, I'm looking at the 3ed week of November right now. I want to make sure all the code is clean, and well written, and want as many games as can be tested before I let it out in the wild.

There, you go, 3ed week of November, now, stop asking!

OK so at least by then we are going to have a Version that is going to be highly compatable with games so it will be worth it.

Everybody Else: its not like we cant play backups at all, and a month ago we had nothing so lets not take the versions that work very well for granted Even thou i my self WAS REALLY REALLY LOoKING FORWARD TO IT GETTING RELEASED VERY SOON BUT OH WELL i just have to wait..lol

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unfortunatly i see gaisuto being right... here comes the next round of everyone screaming just give us whats already done... oh boy this topics gonna hit 200 pages tonight, and no im not asking for it, im still content to wait even if it is another month

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting an extreme headache scrolling through each and every fucking new post, reading them, and then realizing it wasn't even important. -.-

I had to srs take 3 Advil.

Anyways,

I wonder if this loader will ever support GC backups.

I mean, why not?

There are still a couple of GC games I have yet to play >.>.

And to all the newbies asking for a release date...just need to gtfo and go outside and play baseball with their childish friends.

OH and also, to all the people posting, and caring how many people are reading/viewing this thread, also need to gtfo. We're not blind, we can scroll down an extra 2 inches and see for ourselves.. You're just cluttering this thread with more useless junk.

What is new tbh? I mean, wasn't it like this when Waninkoko's loader was released? Get used to it.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This just gives me more time to get more games, and to play Mother 3!

I'm glad it's gonna be a while still... hopefully, like other said, mios will be cracked/broken for GameCube backups!

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all the complainers use what you have been given so far if it wasnt for wiigator and waninkoko we would have nothing to
run and test games on.... We are doing the samething the beta testers are doing but the public loader is slower etc but it
works fair enough now and is a nice thing to have so be thankful you have atleast that to play with! Hell 3rd week of
november who knows maybe gamecube support will be supported so just be patient!

Isnt it amazing the things small pieces and or parts of software that unlock potential of game consoles nowadays?

Well thats what happens when brilliant minds work together, man so ready for november have over 300 wii games
patched about 15 of them to use with cios_fix.wad,dvdx and nohook launcher best combination 2 date!

Currently Playing Super Mario galaxy,MarioKart and Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition Thnx Wiigator!

Cheers Think I'll go smoke a cigarrette now.................................

ZarathustraX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, a month until preliminary release eh? I think many ungrateful and ignorant individuals will react poorly to this news.

Oh, and thank you dearly djtaz for asking previous my question.

EDIT: Above video is FANTASTIC! That was all I needed to see. Absolutely brilliant. I can't... find my words. I can't believe I almost finished my NTSC version of No More Heroes with marathon loading times and crashes. I can't grasp what I was thinking looking at this. The loading difference and movie-clip, there is NO COMPARISON.

End of gasp.

Jontsu00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:
I have got the video from a tester. I couldn't watch the first one, because I don't have the correct version of adobe flash installed.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16290942FhfBbDSy

Original video file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=062XG6U7
That looks very nice, and impressive! I have been just reading this topic earlier, but now i want to say that you have done so far awesome job WiiGator and now just take your time finishing the backup launcher!

Greetz from Finland, back to RE4->

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really impressive, maybe it will improve even more! i think wiigator could release a public version sooner than the 3rd week of november as a beta/for more testing, but we'll just have to wait and see.

hopefully, all wifi games will now work. i think the difference is small enough now that nintendo won't be able to block people who are playing backed up games from the server since the difference is only ~3 seconds, which might be caused by a slow internet connection. then again, those with a slow internet connection might be SOL! heh they might even have 2 buy the game, it'll be interesting to see what the success rate is.

i didn't realize that the geckoos hook was for sd hack codes, i might try to re-enable it with waninkoko's new cios and see if i can get it work, kinda busy now tho...

edit: does the Gamecube Multigame ISO Tool Kit For Wii use gcos or what? it could work in theory but i think we still need a modified mios/some alteration to at least the dip module so that dvd commands will match.

darktehnub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

bambam95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jontsu00 said:
WiiGator said:
I have got the video from a tester. I couldn't watch the first one, because I don't have the correct version of adobe flash installed.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16290942FhfBbDSy

Original video file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=062XG6U7
That looks very nice, and impressive! I have been just reading this topic earlier, but now i want to say that you have done so far awesome job WiiGator and now just take your time finishing the backup launcher!

Greetz from Finland, back to RE4->

That is awsome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music