Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

ZarathustraX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you believe all the dedicated souls that played games with insane loading times and obscene video. I guess when something is "free", you look passed these type of "minor obstacles".

NeoGenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dr99 said:
AudioSX said:
All of this is quite confusing. I can't se no logical reason why support for patched ISOs should be added now that it's working without modifying the ISO. It's clearly a BETA, people should accept that fact.

Just my two cents..

because a lot of people were bitching and moaning about having to reburn their backups. instead of being grateful for all the hard work wiigator put into this, they want him to work some more so they can save a few dvdr.
when you don't make alot of money and you drop 40 or 50 bucks for dvd's to burn then yes of course ppl want it to be patch compatible.
So far I haven't heard many ppl complain or whine about it like you say, I have however heard many ppl whining to get Wiigator to release it before he'd like to do all he can with it.
I think it's ridiculous really that when a few days ago before any speculation of ETA everybody was content to wait as long as was needed, and as soon as ppl smell one whiff of a release they cease to be ppl and become more like vultures circling for the lion to finish it's job.
Anyone else notice the maturity level in these posts fell drastically in the last 3 days or so?

wink.gif
Can anyone confirm that this will/won't work on an NTSC console? Dear god plz tell me it does
wink.gif

Khaosknight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have to say that i am impressed, finally i hope i can press on to drop the (overly)large bomb on the second leviathan in Metroid Prime 3. And hopfully the doors will open faster too....

But anyway, with what that vid shows, this might acually be worth waiting on...

basketballguy743

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoGenesis said:
dr99 said:
AudioSX said:
All of this is quite confusing. I can't se no logical reason why support for patched ISOs should be added now that it's working without modifying the ISO. It's clearly a BETA, people should accept that fact.

Just my two cents..

because a lot of people were bitching and moaning about having to reburn their backups. instead of being grateful for all the hard work wiigator put into this, they want him to work some more so they can save a few dvdr.
when you don't make alot of money and you drop 40 or 50 bucks for dvd's to burn then yes of course ppl want it to be patch compatible.
So far I haven't heard many ppl complain or whine about it like you say, I have however heard many ppl whining to get Wiigator to release it before he'd like to do all he can with it.
I think it's ridiculous really that when a few days ago before any speculation of ETA everybody was content to wait as long as was needed, and as soon as ppl smell one whiff of a release they cease to be ppl and become more like vultures circling for the lion to finish it's job.
Anyone else notice the maturity level in these posts fell drastically in the last 3 days or so?

wink.gif
Can anyone confirm that this will/won't work on an NTSC console? Dear god plz tell me it does
wink.gif

dude, its going to work. its homebrew. it works on fucking any console thats fucking hacked.
lecture.gif

anyway great work wiigator!!

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
SpongeFreak52 said:
Anyone mind if I upload that video to YouTube? I'll be sure to give proper credit, I just like it better because it's more common to embed YT rather than Veoh.

It'd probably fuck up the quality/resolution, I dunno... :/
But still, it's an alternative for Veoh, which blocked some IPs including brazilian's, so yeah...
frown.gif

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might need to add an extra column for decrypted/non or something like that. i think that eject disc error could be from using decrypted backups.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiGator said:
I have got the video from a tester. I couldn't watch the first one, because I don't have the correct version of adobe flash installed.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16290942FhfBbDSy

Original video file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=062XG6U7
I was so amazed at this video. Like so amazed. I didn't believe this was possible. Thank you very much for this. And take as much time as you need. Never feel that you need to release it early for people, they need to realize how much work is put in to this and that it's not our right to have it. It is a very nice privilege. Once again. Amazing.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sess said:
Yeah Sponge, I thought it was gonna be unreadable, but its ok. The audio is desync'd out of sync, though. :/

edit - desync'd? what the...

Hahaha didn't even notice anything wrong with it. Had to re-read it once I saw the edit. Also, the syncing doesn't get in the way of showing the greatness of the loader. Perhaps it should be added i nteh description that it is a problem with youtube/the video and not the loader itself.

Edit
I guess I get impatient when it doesn't load, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Robots can shit now clean that up