Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This version has given me horribe results. Only 2/15 patched games work, and all unpatched games give me "The disc cannot be read". This version is a failure to me.

Why me?
mad.gif
hate2.gif
cry.gif

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, well, I decided to burn Wario Land 1:1 this time and...
IT WORKS!
The cutscene was still slightly jumpy.
But, near thr beginning of the cutscene, it came up with the eject disc message, so I tried reinserting the disc again, and this time, IT WORKED!
Now, I'm up to 1-1!
NOW I CAN PLAY WARIO LAND!
YAY!
Thanks a Lot WiiGator + Waninkoko! (And the person who suggested the reinserting trick!)
Later on, I'm gonna try it on star wars, if I dont get a chance to, could anyone here try?
Thanks!

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
MYTSS said:
Perfect stuff ^^

In the next release add support for gc and you have the perfect loader

GC games dont really apply to me...
1stly, you would need a GC controller to plat the games.
2ndly, I and probably amy others just want this backup loader to play wii backups, therefore the final version is released quicker. (I suppose WiiGator and/or Waninkoko could add GC support after the backup loader, but for now, just let him concentrate on wii backups)
3rdly, I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but I think that GC backup loaders on wii is impossible (Again, not sure), I remember seeing somewhere its impossible, because when a GC game is inserted, it automatically goes to GC mode, and theres something about GC mode thats tough or impossible to hack...I think...
Again, Again, I'm not sure about the 3rd point, I just remember reading it somewhere and bits of the info is gone, bits are still there.

P.S I LOVE WARIO LAND!
I'm on 1-3 now!

Kieran801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LAA said:
MYTSS said:
Perfect stuff ^^

2ndly, I and probably amy others just want this backup loader to play wii backups, therefore the final version is released quicker. (I suppose WiiGator and/or Waninkoko could add GC support after the backup loader, but for now, just let him concentrate on wii backups)
3rdly, I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but I think that GC backup loaders on wii is impossible (Again, not sure), I remember seeing somewhere its impossible, because when a GC game is inserted, it automatically goes to GC mode, and theres something about GC mode thats tough or impossible to hack...I think...
Again, Again, I'm not sure about the 3rd point, I just remember reading it somewhere and bits of the info is gone, bits are still there.

P.S I LOVE WARIO LAND!
I'm on 1-3 now!

I think Wario Land freezes at either 2-1 or 2-2.
Cant remember.
So dont get too excited.

Lifesnoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jwbproject.se
XP
Country
Kieran801 said:
LAA said:
MYTSS said:
Perfect stuff ^^

P.S I LOVE WARIO LAND!
I'm on 1-3 now!

I think Wario Land freezes at either 2-1 or 2-2.
Cant remember.
So dont get too excited.
That's why you play the PAL-version.
But I think that one freezes as well, according to the wiki, jsut ahve to wait and see.

zuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zeek03 said:
This version has given me horribe results. Only 2/15 patched games work, and all unpatched games give me "The disc cannot be read". This version is a failure to me.

Why me?
mad.gif
hate2.gif
cry.gif

Perhaps it is the way you are patching or burning your backups. Those in your situation are far and few and it's no surprise the easiest explanation for you is that it's the software and not something you did wrong instead. I'd take time to help you out but you haven't taken the time to ask...simply to complain
frown.gif

Save yourself the time and headaches and simply go out and buy the games you like. That's an alternative that guarantees 100% playability
wink.gif

In my opinion this version is GREAT and all releases and contributions help out the scene. Respect to all!!!

HankIII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuka said:
Zeek03 said:

Why me?
mad.gif
hate2.gif
cry.gif

Perhaps it is the way you are patching or burning your backups. Those in your situation are far and few and it's no surprise the easiest explanation for you is that it's the software and not something you did wrong instead. I'd take time to help you out but you haven't taken the time to ask...simply to complain
frown.gif

Save yourself the time and headaches and simply go out and buy the games you like. That's an alternative that guarantees 100% playability
wink.gif

In my opinion this version is GREAT and all releases and contributions help out the scene. Respect to all!!!

Yes, I agree with that.
smile.gif

Destian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I receive the following error when attempting to start a game in WiiGator's 0.3 launcher.

Code:
Set error: No DVD.
ÂÂ Decrypt Failed.

Is this error definitely a burn issue? I've tried different both DVD-R and DVD+R (with the The BookType changed to DVD-ROM) in both ImgBurn and Nero. I've burned at speeds ranging from 1x to 16x. I've tried different .ISOs and have gone though 10+ discs. I get this same error every time. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've been told this is a problem with my physical discs, but that doesn't seem possible at this point.

Any help, again, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try the decrypt part again, maybe the BUC didn't work the first time, if it's a 1:1 copy then you should probably do the decrypting, and for everyone reading this post there is a new way to use the 0.1 and 0.3 loaders simultaneously without installing and uninstalling the cIOS everytime you change loader check it out:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112885

EDIT: Yeah I'm the first on page 300th, Wow I feel like the king of the world..!!!!! (

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i run 1:1 games on disc channel using menu loader iso 249, without any errors/power off?
cooler89 said it can be done. read post 292.

MainframeF4

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Destian said:
I receive the following error when attempting to start a game in WiiGator's 0.3 launcher.

Code:
Set error: No DVD.
ÂÂ Decrypt Failed.

Is this error definitely a burn issue? I've tried different both DVD-R and DVD+R (with the The BookType changed to DVD-ROM) in both ImgBurn and Nero. I've burned at speeds ranging from 1x to 16x. I've tried different .ISOs and have gone though 10+ discs. I get this same error every time. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've been told this is a problem with my physical discs, but that doesn't seem possible at this point.

Any help, again, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

If all else fails try using someone elses DVD burner. I know it sounds crazy but a friend of mine did just that after having most of the problems you had only to find out that theres something wrong with the way his burner was burning the disks.
Worth a shot.

Edit: 300 pages and still going. Nice.

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
yahmegaman said:
how do i run 1:1 games on disc channel using menu loader iso 249, without any errors/power off?
cooler89 said it can be done. read post 292.

QUOTE(ether2802 @ Oct 31 2008, 08:37 PM) He can't, no one can..!!

he actually can. wiigator said that he got twilight princess pal working AND super mario galaxy.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Lifesnoozer said:
Rod_Hull said:
It definitely freezes trying to load the "Disturbing Tomb" level. The next one on the map works OK, mind.
But you can't skip levels? Right? Oh well, going to buy a modchip soon, again, so it doesn't bother me tou much.
It's actually a secret level, so you can skip it.

But what's the point of skipping whole levels? Skipping videos is one thing (I mean, who actually watches them anyway?) but whole levels of game is pointless.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, Wario Land wont boot for me, pre-patched and 1:1 both flash green for a second then hang on a back screen. Pre-Patched will boot on Waninkoko's but won't play for obvious reasons. Any suggestions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it. Even when the kids come over, they don't want to play on it, just the xbox. TMNT and Simpson's arcade is still so fun on it, esp w 2 players.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna check out the new Garfield looks like garbage
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Can't wait to see the new "stick" that can actually play Ps3 or 360 games. I know they are getting close.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty didn't you see the new garfield?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah it's all animated I was hoping for some live action
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, yes i did
  • T @ TheSusKing:
    does anyone know if you can run android apps on a usb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean use a external usb thumb drive as storage? Yeah it depends on the phone
  • T @ TheSusKing:
    no, i mean if i could store the app on the usb so it doesnt take up my storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do you ask?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    wtfff why are y'al shitting on me and super negative
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, dont worry im stupid too (or atleast dumb)
  • T @ Texasauras:
    lol im not selling it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: :shit: