i wanna play cod5 online so badly
tongue.gif
me too !

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i burned CoD a few days ago aswell, have not really gone threw the trouble to get 0.1 loader running with 0.3 yet due to the fact that it would just be easier to wait for gamma and I'd like some online play >.>

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blackbrew said:
i already burned 2 copies of COD 5, just waiting to the relleased

My wife felt I was too concerned with this "backup loader" and filed for divorce. It's okay, she had just had a baby. Problem is it wasn't mine. She'd been fuckin' the UPS guy for three weeks now apparently. I walked in on them after I heard a black male shouting "What can BROWN do for YOU?" proceeded by excessive moaning by my wife, the slut... I had a problem having a black child, my wife repeatedly called me a racist, but this was a delivery by the UPS guy that I wasn't expecting... nor did I want.

How 'bout that gamma, guys?

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luriden said:
blackbrew said:
i already burned 2 copies of COD 5, just waiting to the relleased

My wife felt I was too concerned with this "backup loader" and filed for divorce. It's okay, she had just had a baby. Problem is it wasn't mine. She'd been fuckin' the UPS guy for three weeks now apparently. I walked in on them after I heard a black male shouting "What can BROWN do for YOU?" proceeded by excessive moaning by my wife, the slut... I had a problem having a black child, my wife repeatedly called me a racist, but this was a delivery by the UPS guy that I wasn't expecting... nor did I want.

How 'bout that gamma, guys?

unsure.gif
thats intense >.>;

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm scared all the amount of nagging in this thread will make them decide not to realise it, lol.

Can anyone link me to the video? My internets being a pain. Thanks.
tongue.gif

goku21temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm scared all the amount of nagging in this thread will make them decide not to realise it, lol.

---------------------------------

i don´t think so ... i bet wiigators is pretty chillin person... he knows we all love him ! last time he was totally cool too and released the 0.3 loader out of nowhere..

wiigator your the best!

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well he is German and its 11pm here and i assume he might have to either work or go to school tomorow ... so i assume at least it will not be wiigator to release the gamme if it should happen today ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...