Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i give gator and wan mad pros yall they opened a huge door and noob shizza and taz yall kep all the up 2 date stuff sorry little baked right now and feeling thankful but when gama comes out you better bet ill be testing my thums 2 death again with so much love

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
you're right^^ sorry.
So I removed it.
lol, Yea either way the logo looks good
grog.gif

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, around the net, i'm seeing to run this new Call of War, you need .3b ..... is this just the perfectly running .3 (beta) i'm used to running now, or is it the (unofficial) fix of .3 that some people have been talking about?

if someone can clarify .3 to be .3 beta or sum it all up for me i'd be happy

thanks.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toastert2003 said:
so, around the net, i'm seeing to run this new Call of War, you need .3b ..... is this just the perfectly running .3 (beta) i'm used to running now, or is it the (unofficial) fix of .3 that some people have been talking about?

if someone can clarify .3 to be .3 beta or sum it all up for me i'd be happy

thanks.
the PAL version of call of duty WAW gives you a error on the 0.3 Beta, The new version coming out when its done can load it without a error, or you can use the 0.1 and run it with slow load times and a few other down sides.
There have been reports that the NTSC version can run CoD WAW just fine on the 0.3 Beta.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:screeching to halt after a hasty return from a distant galaxy:

"Did I hear Paris? Fine wine on Taz?"

the soon-to-be fiance would love that, hahaha, wish I was an actual money-maker.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ahh jeez guys, i did nothing.
Its the coders doing all the work here. Id be posting empty zips with guides on how to sit around and do nothing in step by step formats if it wasnt for them.

I like the banner as well WiiShizzza and i had a play about with the loader itself and the only thing i can find that its missing is the auto loader type of thing like you have in the combined loader channel. I think Forsaken had the input for all that so hopefully once its out publically he can throw that in and we can have it booting similar to the last one.

Thanks again WiiGator for all your work on this so far and good job everyone else for pitching in with everything .... now we just have to wait until its officially released and the questions start
tongue.gif

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looking good people as soon as this hits the public we are going to have of people modding it like forsaken i also know on another forum theres a person waiting to turn it into a channel....woohoo hey Taz any chance of a .dol and cIOS so i can beta test the folowing games that didnt work....Big Beach Party-Ultimate I spy-Disaster Day of Crisis FMVs with out the disc error...thanks

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
woohoo hey Taz any chance of a .dol and cIOS so i can beta test the folowing games that didnt work

Sorry man , i know your pain , but i got this directly off WiiGator as did the rest of the beta testers and i wont be passing it on to anyone until he gives the go ahead to release it directly.

On the plus side i have the howto pretty much done and all files ready in the zip thanks to help and input from some of the other lads so im pretty much ready to go bar the link to the release thread, and a link to a compatibility thread that i obviously cant add to the howto.html until its started.
Im sure he has one or 2 small things to clean up before official release. but its all down to the big man himself releasing it officially now so lets just wait and hope

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure thing Taz wouldnt want the Waninkoko fiasco as on the very first loader.......respect. once wii and wan iron out the creases there wont be much for people to mod...lol but hey *things can only get better* gotta go pay some CC bills now
ohmy.gif
( hope it comes soon.

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
sure thing Taz wouldnt want the Waninkoko fiasco as on the very first loader

Why ask if you knew it ? i guess you weren't very serious, but please, watch on what you're writting, there're too many freacking chiks out there posting every day for the gamma'release date, so if you'ren't one of these shall i ask you not use that kind of joke again please ? 'cause it started like that with wan loader and then...

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone involved in the backup launching process! The current version of the loader (0.3) is already amazing enough and a huge privilege that no one should take for granted. Cheers guys, looking forward to seeing what you come out with in the future.
smile.gif

hellohey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
damit...
i came to check on computer (its 6am) and it restarted
i forgot to turn off the disk defragmenter that starts every thursday morning at 1am

EDIT: woops wrong tab... >.

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question? what question did i ask in the post? if your referring to the .dol and .cISO i requested then NO its not the same as wth waninkoko fiasco as i would also resapect gator's work and keep it to beta testing......the person who released wanin's loader was a scammer and has no respect for the coders so please wind your neck in until you have something constructive to say! seems this forum is turning into a place for people to vent thier anger onto others....noob sucker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster