Hacking backup launcher installer guide

D

Deleted User

If you read the HSG, my guide, you would know a little bit better of homebrew.

Which you apparently are not good at.

I can't stop flaming you,
since You posted a softmod pack, and never been bothered to delete the link, keep on contradicting it's legal, but in fact, it ain't.

and you don't type in english not internet even after i said it.

As I said, you're asking to be flamed

D

Deleted User

Oh really?

cIOS 249??

install it with rev07????

Softmod pack with fucking illegal files????

Now a guide that is written on Internet language????

And you didn't absolutely answered what I said, huh????????

Could we, gbatempers and totally my self say 'FAIL ROFLCOPTER'?????

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah that one was a mistake it was cios36rev07 I didn't check it i know that was a mistake so I acknowledge that was wrong and the url about the Wii softmod pack ok?? Are you happy now?

D

Deleted User

Not really. The mistake have been noted quite a few times, yet you didn't even bothered to either:

1)Delete the guide as we don't need it

2)FIX IT! You got a lot of mistakes in there, and we would flame you if you won't fix it:
a)You type in Internet (Not like HSG)
b)You didn't note that WAD cIOS installation method is illegal (As stated in HSG)
c)It is called cIOS36 rev07, not cIOS36 or cIOS36rev07 (As stated in HSG, again)
d)There's an official installer that works both online and offline (As per-linked from HSG)

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
FINAL STEP FOR BOTH USERS

then get ur iso's (backup purposes only ok!? dont get them if u dont own the actual game!!!!!!!)and burn them on a dvd-r with a program called imgburn,burn it at 2x speed u could burn it up to 4x speed but its recommended to burn at 2x speed to ensure there is no jumps or hashfails

That's fucking definitely wrong. Link them to the burning guide, as you have stated the wrong idea in total.

If you read, 8x is recommended for newer burners.

And for god's sake, delete the guide if you do not bother to write in English!! It's the language we use here to write guides.

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if people don't have newer burners ever think of that? I sure as hell have a really new burner with lightscribe and DL 32x burning etc. And I always burn them at 2x speed nothing has ever gone wrong with it NEVER.

D

Deleted User

But now, faster speed is fucking better. The world is different when burning, boy. It's faster is better

Either rewrite your guide, or delete it. Your choice.

D

Deleted User

Oh really? I bet only a few people that has a 5 year old burner.

And dude, for fuck's sake, write your guide in english

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkweskerleon777 said:
That's nice >.>
You're an idiot. Stop being a douche.

We have at least 100 guides on this already.

We have a whole sticky that has all the threads anyone would need to run just about anything on their Wii.

Plus, your guide is poorly written, steps are out of order, and you TELL US to do something that you said was illegal. (You didn't even note that it was illegal in the original post.)

D

Deleted User

I re-read you guide, noticed a lot of errors:

1)In the non wifi-users part, you added a fact to run cios installer. Why the fuck would noobs need that as cIOS is per installed?? And plus, we need the 0000001 folder prior before running the cIOS Installer

2)WADs are not illegal, not all of them are. IF you read HSG you would know. And, people been saying it's illegal since on your other thread, you posted WAREZ WADs which is fucken illegal.

3)If we ran the cIOS Installer and hit no errors, there's absolutely no need "to be sure" and get the wad file in your wad folder. Then again, there ain't no step about doing anything with it. Just a put-n-be-done process huh?

4)Back to the non-wifi. We don't put in 0000001 folder to "be sure". We use that folder to use cios installer offline.

5)Your guide is in Internet language, and has been noted a few times not only by me but by a few other members as well.

6)Your so-called FINAL STEP is totally wrong. Link them to the burning guide here. Don't make a myth of your own. Plus, you didn't note about newer or older burners.

TOPIC = FAIL

D

Deleted User

no, we don't want to drive noobs to the wrong road.

Re-write the guide or burn it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since