BakerMan's Baked Goods

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bread machine, and i keep a clump of sour dough starter that I have had in the fridge for almost a year now, I just take some out to make sour dough, and add little flour water to it each time, put back in fridge. I love me sum sour dough bread/rolls
How's the bread? Actually it might be a good investment if it has good heat conduction, and has a timer so it'd tell you when it's done.
About the starter, you're feeding it with regular flour? I know that you have to use whole grain when you first make the starter, not sure if using regular flour would affect that or if it's permissible as it's just food for the yeast..

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's the bread? Actually it might be a good investment if it has good heat conduction, and has a timer so it'd tell you when it's done.
About the starter, you're feeding it with regular flour? I know that you have to use whole grain when you first make the starter, not sure if using regular flour would affect that or if it's permissible as it's just food for the yeast..
I use bread flour, and yea when I first started the sour dough ball I added yeast, so basically the yeast just keeps growing. The bread machines are awesome, you just add ingredients, press a button, walk away, it mixes it for you and bakes til done and shuts itself off. Was around $75 I think, been few years.

Reactions: CoolMe and BakerMan

BakerMan

My Metal Gear is Rising
OP
Trophies
a Genshin Impact player's sweat scented basement
XP
Country
United States
I have a bread machine, and i keep a clump of sour dough starter that I have had in the fridge for almost a year now, I just take some out to make sour dough, and add little flour water to it each time, put back in fridge. I love me sum sour dough bread/rolls
My family has a bread machine too, we haven't used it in a while, but it makes some nice, soft bread, big enough not to get stuck in the toaster too, meaning I don't have to risk burning my fingers to get it out.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use bread flour, and yea when I first started the sour dough ball I added yeast, so basically the yeast just keeps growing.
Storing it in the fridge slows the growth of the yeast, so that helps as you don't want growing/ multiplying quickly.
The bread machines are awesome, you just add ingredients, press a button, walk away, it mixes it for you and bakes til done and shuts itself off.
Neat!

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
sorry dude, i couldn't just make a cake out of nowhere, my mom might question me.

happy birthday tho bro
And? you're making cakes regularly anyways so why not bake one for him and say its for a friend you know but can't taste it IRL so at least you know....in spirit you could do it?
As in he might feel better if you make it anyways.

Age 15 is a big deal in the Czech Republic though, I mean you get ID card, you get to be adult-lite already, you can have sex with adults (age of consent is set on that in .cz), you cannot legally drink alcohol but in some places you can get away with that too if you at least have some facial hair on you and that kind of stuff. I mean the door gets opened for a lot of things.
And yea unlike the US you don't need to wait until 24 to do other stuff, there's no further limit after becoming 18 for *anything* at all.

I know he's not in the czech republic but still....

BakerMan

My Metal Gear is Rising
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And? you're making cakes regularly anyways so why not bake one for him and say its for a friend you know but can't taste it IRL so at least you know....in spirit you could do it?
As in he might feel better if you make it anyways.

Age 15 is a big deal in the Czech Republic though, I mean you get ID card, you get to be adult-lite already, you can have sex with adults (age of consent is set on that in .cz), you cannot legally drink alcohol but in some places you can get away with that too if you at least have some facial hair on you and that kind of stuff. I mean the door gets opened for a lot of things.
And yea unlike the US you don't need to wait until 24 to do other stuff, there's no further limit after becoming 18 for *anything* at all.

I know he's not in the czech republic but still....
First of all, it's 21, not 24
Second of all, if the age of consent in the czech republic is 15, then he and i are legally old enough over there ig
1717184861741.jpeg

leo let uremum know, i'll tell @AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, it's 21, not 24
Second of all, if the age of consent in the czech republic is 15, then he and i are legally old enough over there ig
View attachment 440096
leo let uremum know, i'll tell @AncientBoi

Got notfied that my name was mentioned, went to see, and I see leo's name there to. Wut up wit dat?

BakerMan

My Metal Gear is Rising
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got notfied that my name was mentioned, went to see, and I see leo's name there to. Wut up wit dat?
he was yapping about how turning 15, like xdqwerty did the other day, is a big deal in the czech republic, because i didn't make a cake for him (qwerty, not leo), and one thing he said is that 15 is the age of consent over there, so i said that over there, me banging his mom is legal over there, as long as both parties consent, and then i decided i'd mention you, since you might want to know that (idk why tho)

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AncientBoi 'd want to [NO NO] us

And when was that? :angry:

Question to both of you.

LeoTiCK, quit doing shit like that 😡

Just because I don't let you respond to me and Iggied you. 🖕 You dude BITCH !
cursing.JPG

Last edited by AncientBoi,

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You were sad i werent your boyfriend

On a joke ? :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :mellow: :rofl2: :rofl2::rofl2:
Post automatically merged:

@AncientBoi 'd want to [NO NO] us
You were sad i werent your boyfriend

[takes you both in back of the Bakery Shop, and does the No-No with you guys] There :angry:! Is that what you guys wanted?!

Surrounded by Idiots [pulls my hair out] 😡
Post automatically merged:

oh yeah that's why, if gbatemp users are cartoon characters, then he's definitely herbert from family guy lmao

You guys :sad::sad::sad: ☹️

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    the author has the final aproval
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Canada: America's Russia