Hacking Battery Problem with Acekard 2i.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I just wanted to point this out. I have a Acekard 2i with AKAIO Repack 1.4.1. And when I play NDS Roms my battery dies so fast. It takes like 1-2 hours for it to go RED on highest backlight on the DS lite. So while I am playing New Super Mario Bros with the Acekard 2i the battery just turns RED and I w8 like 5 minutes for it to not flicker from Red to Yellow just be Red the whole time. Then I turn the power off turn it back on go into new Super Mario Bros again with the Acekard and its red. Than I turn the power off take out my Acekard and put the MicroSD into the R4(original). Turn DS on with R4 play New Super Mario bros and the battery was YELLOW and it turned RED after 10-15min. Why does Acekard kill my battery so fast.

CodeEight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure why it's killing your battery but acekard2i is made to give players more game time. Are you sure its not a clone or is it not messed up somewhere?

italianmod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your brightness and sound are up all the way, plus the wi-fi is turned on then your battery will die in about 2 hours, read the DSi manual, it clearly states how many hours the battery will last with different settings

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First: I have a DS LITE
Second: yeah both are on there top
Third: But why do I get more playtime when I use my R4?

EDIT: I don't think I have a clone. Because I could run AKAIO 1.4.1 Repack and clones can't. Also I bought my cart from realhotstuff.com

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jakob95 said:
Ok I just wanted to point this out. I have a Acekard 2i with AKAIO Repack 1.4.1. And when I play NDS Roms my battery dies so fast. It takes like 1-2 hours for it to go RED on highest backlight on the DS lite. So while I am playing New Super Mario Bros with the Acekard 2i the battery just turns RED and I w8 like 5 minutes for it to not flicker from Red to Yellow just be Red the whole time. Then I turn the power off turn it back on go into new Super Mario Bros again with the Acekard and its red. Than I turn the power off take out my Acekard and put the MicroSD into the R4(original). Turn DS on with R4 play New Super Mario bros and the battery was YELLOW and it turned RED after 10-15min. Why does Acekard kill my battery so fast.

Read the last paragraph in AKAIO wiki and you have your answer.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/AKAIO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It is really cool how they managed to do this. Hopefully we get a fully hacked XBox One by next... +1