Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em: RediXXX - A PS4 remake of the 1982 Atari 2600 Classic

ih8god

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not trying to spam or anything but I also decided to share another game I have done that was inspired by the original Atari 2600 game of the same name by Mystique back in the 80s.

I did a super sloppy build a few months back but kept some focus on it and feel it is at a certain point that holds the old feel original while being a bit more modernized.

I will be putting out Vita and Switch versions as well and decided to keep what started as a Switch only stage in this build. Mostly because the music is pretty solid and it's just too funny to me. Pretty simple game though. The extra level can be accessed from the main menu and appears after a few seconds. If anyone plays it, it should be noticeable.

I hope everyone can find the same joy in this one as I do and check out the musicians included as they are legit next level talented.

https://may0need5.github.io/BeatEmAndEatEmPS4/

Should work on 4.50 and up.

Happy gaming!

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wanted to download the Sonic manía plus android versión cuz i have Netflix but my phone isnt compatible
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    @The Real Jdbye you seem confused, nes remix 2 had nes open
  • Dumpflam @ Dumpflam:
    guys does anyone know anything about usbloadergx? i have a question. (https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-sd-and-thumb-drive-at-the-same-time-usbloadergx.655497/)
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    oh right forgot about that
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you can use both at the same time if the sd is dedicated for gamecube games
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you can't do that the other way around
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nowdays, my Samsung phone holds most my music on a 512gb micro sd. I Bluetooth to my earbuds, BT speaker, or to my car stereo from my phone. I still have a iPod Nano, but have not used in years.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only play music on yt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I download very few songs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It takes me 3 hours every week to cut my grass, and I have to have music playing, not to mention the noise canceling earbuds, so I don't have to hear that lawnmower noise. I do play iHeart radio often also when get board of my music.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I weird for only listening to game music?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh its whatever you like to hear. Is it weird, I'm a 50 year old that mostly listens to old school hip hop?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should be walking but legs are still sore
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda