Best emulator to play Conker's Bad Fur day ?

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,
I want to play Conker's Bad Fur day on windows with these options : 1080p, 60fps an widescreen.
What emulator I need to use and how do I need to config it ?

Thanks

D

Deleted User

Isn't there a stable Xbox emulator for him to play the remastered version? I get that it's somewhat censored, but it feels like the best way to enjoy the game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Buy the game for 10$ and you get the native version
Where?

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
To have 60 fps and widescreen, you need to use emulation. rare replay and the remake are 30fps and 4/3.

I'll use mupen64 but how can I configure it to make it HD widescreen ? And how can I use cheat with it , (60fps is a cheat)

D

Deleted User

To have 60 fps and widescreen, you need to use emulation. rare replay and the remake are 30fps and 4/3.

I'll use mupen64 but how can I configure it to make it HD widescreen ? And how can I use cheat with it , (60fps is a cheat)
rare replay is emulation still lol

D

Deleted User

remake are 30fps and 4/3.
Yes, darn it. It is a remake, not a remaster (like Crash/Spyro HD).

But say, isn't there an Xbox emulator to pump up the frame rate and aspect ratio? PS2 emulator does all that for its games, for example.

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No. Xbox emulation isn't very good sadly. It's not like gamecube or PS2 at all.

update : yes. Project64 with some adjustments is perfect for conker widezcreen HD 60fps

Last edited by Cortexfou,
Reactions: Deleted User

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there a stable Xbox emulator for him to play the remastered version? I get that it's somewhat censored, but it feels like the best way to enjoy the game.
L&R is a broken mess. I dunno if it's the port, or if the original is this bad (I never got to play it as a kid, so I was super excited about it coming to the Xbone), but it's full of glitches that are super irritating. There also isn't an emulator out there that can run the game, so you're either left buying the Xbone port, or paying out the nose for an original disc, which will also require actual hardware. I say go with the original. It's actually playable and isn't censored to hell and back.

I''l try to use project 64 too. Maybe it's more easy to use than mupen.
https://m64p.github.io/

In the event you want to give it a try. Does PJ64 still use Rice by default, or have they finally moved to GLN64?

Last edited by Joom,
D

Deleted User

L&R is a broken mess. I dunno if it's the port, or if the original is this bad (I never got to play it as a kid, so I was super excited about it coming to the Xbone), but it's full of glitches that are super irritating. There also isn't an emulator out there that can run the game, so you're either left buying the Xbone port, or paying out the nose for an original disc, which will also require actual hardware. I say go with the original. It's actually playable and isn't censored to hell and back.
Looking on eBay it's around $20-30 so not that expensive, but you're right about needing the Xbox console. I've got a lot of Xbox games and they just don't work on Xbox 360 or have graphical issues.

It's a fun game if you can play, of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk