Gaming Best free game with mario kart 8 download code

moc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What's the best game to get using the free download code with Mario kart 8, I already have nintendoland and new super Mario bros

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
1st. Zelda HD 2nd. Super Mario Bros U 3rd. Pikmin 3 4th. Monster Hunter 3 and the rest in any order cause they all suck! I got Zelda HD & SMBU :)

Tbh I don't know why they didn't bundle Super Mario 3D World in there cause there all £49.99p games on E-Shop so does it matter the fact SM3DW is newer??? there wasn't much time space between Zelda HD or Pikmin 3 and SM3DW being released in the UK, it would of made perfect sense and sold more copies of MK8 to boot!

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Since i already have most of the games offered, i choose Pikmin 3.
Sucks that i won't get the code to actually download the game for a couple of weeks...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What's the best game to get using the free download code with Mario kart 8, I already have nintendoland and new super Mario bros
I think I'm gonna go for Wonderful 101 myself. Already have Nintendoland, WWHD and NSMB, and the Wonderful 101 demo was pretty fun.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a lot of fun in my opinion, the rest of the games on the list is either stuff most of Wii U owners already have or stuff that's just uninteresting.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
i went for wind waker , as i havent ever played a zelda game before and the overwhelming opinion of GBA is zelda... well it does seem to be pokey fuk but thankfully they wasnt that option....

so far zelda is a nice addition to our ever expansive list of games ... muahahahah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1