Best GBC flashcard?

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
So i recently got this GBA off eBay for a reasonable price and I'd like to mod it put a flashcard in it and stuff.
I know the ez flash omega is your go to for gba roms but i would prefer something that actually runs GBC roms ofd real hardware not that goomba messed up emulator

Should i go for the ez flash junior or for one of those Chinese everdrives 2021 edition

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKau0cR

Preferably i would like a GBC cart that supports RTC and works fine with pokemon g/s/c.

What do you guys have to say

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i recently got this GBA off eBay for a reasonable price and I'd like to mod it put a flashcard in it and stuff.
I know the ez flash omega is your go to for gba roms but i would prefer something that actually runs GBC roms ofd real hardware not that goomba messed up emulator

Should i go for the ez flash junior or for one of those Chinese everdrives 2021 edition

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKau0cR

Preferably i would like a GBC cart that supports RTC and works fine with pokemon g/s/c.

What do you guys have to say
Go for the real thing not a ezflash clone

SylverReZ

GBATemp's Meme Lord
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Chinese Everdrive clones are way better than the EZ-Flash Jr. I hated how sluggish the Jr's menu is. EDGB v4.0 is fantastic. Everything loads and plays fine.
I've bought mine from AliExpress in a translucent shell, and it worked flawlessly without a problem.

Reactions: Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an Everdrive-GB clone.
Yeah, I love mine. Have to use the FAT-sorting tool on the SD card every now and again to make the roms I add go into alphabetical order, but it's not such a big deal.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw i don't have chess classes today