Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So i've got back into GC emulation again, seeming as though i found some GC games, yet they aren't so pretty should i say ?

i tried Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, and they dnt look so good, compared to WindWaker

so it stands here:

which games look really good when emulated ?

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There was some news about Twilight Princess with HD textures a while ago, it looked pretty slick in my opinion. The news article can be found here. You can click on the screenshot to see all 4 of them. Too bad it's not (yet) released, though. I can't find it anywhere.
Also, a forum dedicated to emulation has a section for HD textures on emulated consoles.

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for sharing
happy.gif

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
dropper said:
I'm not so sure about emulating, but the Gamecube has some of the best cel-shaded graphics of it's generation.

Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7 have better graphics than the PS2 ports. Suck it up!!

This is quite logical too seeing gamecube had good programming platform and was twice more powerful than PS2.

I love them both, but seeing as original maker of both games did not even want them on the PS2 because all the stuff it would degenerate from the game. Well, people wanted money and numbers, and they saw that only by porting it to console that sold more would cut it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2