Gaming Best Place to Order a Pandora Battery in US?

DMC23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to have a Pandora Battery/MMS available before I try to upgrade from M33 to Gen. Where's the best place to get one (and by this I mean in terms of cost, reliability, and shipping speed)? I do not want to deal with DealsExtreme because it's been 4 months and they haven't shipped me one of the items from a past order and still will not refund my money. Thanks in advance for advice.

Lelouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
try craigslist and make a post for one in your area. it's not an online shop so you'll have to check it out for yourself. goodluck and you should contact dealextreme about your order, I never had problems with them in the past with many 100+ orders.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say Dealextreme (They are trustworthy, i brought 2+ DS Flashcards there, 3+ Memory Sticks/Micro SD's, and am about to buy a PSP Replacement Case and a DSi Flash Cart), or you could just make one yourself with Gen B/B2, and a spare Battery (Barely cost 10-20 bucks, and you know it'll be legit)

ohoni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Pandora from Deal Extreme about two weeks ago and haven't received it yet (to the US east coast). They claim to have sent it the day after I ordered it though, so maybe it's just taking a while.

Leeuwtje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've had lots of stuff in backorder on dealextreme even though on the time of sale the said 3-5 days shipping. I also had whole orders not delivered in the past. When i switched to focalprice for my psp/wii/DS stuff i have never had any problems, and they are maybe $1 more expensive on same items. They also have free shipping. My best bet is focalprice.com nowadays.

And the poster mentions he doesnt wanna deal with dealextreme for a reason and still people suggest dealextreme (facepalm). READ THE POST FFS.

Pandora Tool 1800mAh Battery for PSP$ 6.33 @ focalprice.com press here to order

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Datel "Tool" battery for sale. Used it once to mod my system(s) and that was it
smile.gif
Just looking to get like $20 for it shipped (inside of the USA that is). PM if you want it!

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ohoni said:
I ordered a Pandora from Deal Extreme about two weeks ago and haven't received it yet (to the US east coast). They claim to have sent it the day after I ordered it though, so maybe it's just taking a while.

QUOTE(Leeuwtje @ Oct 1 2009, 08:04 AM) i've had lots of stuff in backorder on dealextreme even though on the time of sale the said 3-5 days shipping. I also had whole orders not delivered in the past. When i switched to focalprice for my psp/wii/DS stuff i have never had any problems, and they are maybe $1 more expensive on same items. They also have free shipping. My best bet is focalprice.com nowadays.

And the poster mentions he doesnt wanna deal with dealextreme for a reason and still people suggest dealextreme (facepalm). READ THE POST FFS.

Pandora Tool 1800mAh Battery for PSP$ 6.33 @ focalprice.com press here to order
YOU PAYED FOR THE FREE SHIPPING. DONT BITCH IF IT TAKES A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET THERE, DX AND FOCAL PRICE ARE IN HONG KONG. IT TAKES A WHILE TO GET ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN.

[/caps]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully tomorrow too