Mooney

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.1emulation.com
XP
Country
United States
It actually works quite nicely with most sites, even ones that have tons of images and javascrpit. Some pages load kinda slow (It's a web browser for the DS. What do you expect?) but you can make them load faster by disabling images.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.google.com/xhtml?q

Google optimized for 'mobile' units. Will pretty much load any page instantly as it kills the heavy code and converts big images to small fast loading ones.

The only downside (big one im afraid) is that it stays true to its name. 'Mobile' web, as pages load too fast on the ds browser compared to using it on a mobile. Therefor dividing an entire page into sections, so sites like ign.com can be divided into like 8 sections which you have to click 'next/prev' pages in it.
If it did load the entire site in one page, it would be a godly tool for the ds and i've been searching for a similiar site which does that, but without success. Seems it would be faster to code such a page yourself
frown.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a "NDS friendly" page at http://wumga.com its the GBAtemp RSS feed along with the cnet tech rss feed. I was planing to add a link page with a few links on there to other pages.

If there's any that get posted here, that are truly easy to use on the DS (in the small screen rendering mode thing) I'll add them to the site if that's okay with everyone =)

six-five-two

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had it and just sold it... in other words, no it wasn't that good. Pages were quite slow loading.. depending on how much images. However, you can turn images off. I suggest waiting for the US one. It is rumored that it has Flash and Java support somehow...

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had it and just sold it... in other words, no it wasn't that good. Pages were quite slow loading.. depending on how much images. However, you can turn images off. I suggest waiting for the US one. It is rumored that it has Flash and Java support somehow...

Highly doubt java there being any java support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.