Hacking Best website to buy an acekard 2i?

Kafke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>.> I would normally get them off a site such as amazon.com or newegg, but they don't have it. Next bet would be dealextreme, but they removed their flashcards
frown.gif

What is the best/fastest/safest/cheapest site to buy from?

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
They would not be listed on big sites like those because they are also used for game piracy. DealExtreme used to hold them (so I've heard) but they have removed all flashcarts for legal reasons. The best place to get them (IMO) is Simplymods.com. They carry it for $20, with $3 shipping (good for Hawaii!)

Ih8myPSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicCreations.org said:
They would not be listed on big sites like those because they are also used for game piracy. DealExtreme used to hold them (so I've heard) but they have removed all flashcarts for legal reasons. The best place to get them (IMO) is Simplymods.com. They carry it for $20, with $3 shipping (good for Hawaii!)

One more for simplymods.com. I ordred mine there. They test and upgrade firmware on their acekards. Not a single problem with my 2i yet.

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dealextreme was literally an extreme deal for us gbatemp users to buy from them . We'll miss you flashcarts from dealextreme !
smile.gif

I hope DX won't die because of the less sales they get from not selling the AceKards
frown.gif
That would be trajic ... but the funny thing is .. why is the CycloDS still on the DX Website ? (I Smell Cyclo team all over this)

ismajosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leetmod by far, in my opinion is the best

I got an acekard 2i from the recently and it came in 3 days. Although, i believe its only this fast if you live in the US

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think one of the cheapest is 0shipping, but I bought some from Leetmod, they're in the US and prob the best price here....got it fast too.

Almahisen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Check the shoptemp or GBA Forum,then you will find tons of thread about it.If from my own experience,i like digitopz.com much.I bought several times from them,the reason why i kept working with them ,because of their on time delivery, the availability of products and good customer service as well as the cheapest price on the things I wanted.

cynful09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acekard 2i $18.00 w/ free shipping @ www.realhotstuff.com

Promotion till 8/31: 10% off entire order - coupon code: welback10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Siri make the voices stop telling me to put peanut butter on the neighbors car