daikon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have been trying to get a wii game to work on my WiiU, Hot Wheels: Beat That!

I have now been successful at getting two different dumps converted with TeconMoons injector converted, placed on the SD card, installed with WUP installer, and having their icons on my wiiU menu like any other download game.

The problem is when I click the icon to start the game.

When I load the game I see the splash screen, a wiiU logo appears in the top left of the screen on the TV and then the word wii appears on the wiiu controller, I hear the disc drive spin, then it goes black and becomes unresponsive. Also my wiimote shuts off and will not connect.

I am then forced to disconnect the power cable from my wiiU to reset it. Tiramisu mocha if that helps.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

jkm81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what you mean...
I believe in some tools it would let you change your base game. injecting means putting your desire unofficial game inside/replace a official game package ( which is your base game)

daikon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe in some tools it would let you change your base game. injecting means putting your desire unofficial game inside/replace a official game package ( which is your base game)
Gotcha - I was using teconmoon and it forces you to use Rythem Fever Heaven title key - no choice in game. Think I should use a different injector then?

Thank you for getting back to me!

jkm81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha - I was using teconmoon and it forces you to use Rythem Fever Heaven title key - no choice in game. Think I should use a different injector then?

Thank you for getting back to me
you can try , is you game out of region? unfortunately, your game is not in the list to know if it works that is for you to find out

daikon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can try , is you game out of region? unfortunately, your game is not in the list to know if it works that is for you to find out
I do not think it is. I am US region. I saw it was missing from that list too. I may try another source (third) if I can find one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw