United States
ball2012003 said:
irpacynot said:
rolleyes.gif

This discussion is still around? Why?
have you been following the bob story
you would know why this is still around if you look at the latest videos
everything is explained there

If I did that I would totally be falling trap to his completely low-budget (and pointless) viral hype. No, thank you.

Again, why is this discussion still going on? The game wasn't that interesting to begin with.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Chrono_Tata said:
ball2012003 said:
QUOTE said:
START!!
(who said a stage was a day?)
i dont think its day 100 yet
I think what he means by that is Stage 100 will be taking place over the next several days.

At the end of his stage 90 vid it says: "on day 100 i'll see you there reggie" so he said it himself.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Crass said:
Chrono_Tata said:
ball2012003 said:
QUOTE said:
START!!
I think what he means by that is Stage 100 will be taking place over the next several days.

At the end of his stage 90 vid it says: "on day 100 i'll see you there reggie" so he said it himself.

I thought it was pretty obvious but I'm guessing hes gonna spill all the beans on his game at the Game Developers Conference which i assume reggie will be attending as well.

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
3020 said:
Crass said:
Chrono_Tata said:
ball2012003 said:
QUOTE said:
START!!

I thought it was pretty obvious but I'm guessing hes gonna spill all the beans on his game at the Game Developers Conference which i assume reggie will be attending as well.
Oh my god, he's gonna go crazy and attack Reggie at the nintendo conference
ohmy.gif

And you were right, chrono_tata ^^. He changed it to make it more clear :
START!!
(who said a stage was only one day?)

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DiNo29 said:
3020 said:
Crass said:
Chrono_Tata said:
ball2012003 said:
START!!
--

Oh my god, he's gonna go crazy and attack Reggie at the nintendo conference
ohmy.gif
I want to see that happen XD

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xylos said:
Wow.. Its funny how bob ended up being the LonelyGirl15 of the homebrew community:

Started up great but ended up just pulling a bunch of crap

Ha!

I will agree that Bob has compromised some of his original appeal with this whole act he's put on, but I was a supporter from the beginning and I'll gladly donate to him once he releases the game.

fertjuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
UPDATE

bobsgame.com" is an alternate reality game which creates a real-life parallel to the events inside
the DS game called "bob's game," an adventure game written in C by a guy named "bob" over 5 years.
"bob's game" is a work of fictional satire about gaming and the game industry, where the main
character "Yuu" plays games inside the game to find "the greatest game ever made" - the legendary "bob's game."

The "bob's game" inside of "bob's game" is created by the in-game character "bob," an insane, egomaniacal genius developer
who delusionally believes he has uncovered a vast conspiracy in the game industry to hold back great games.
Believing himself on a quest to save the game industry, "bob" holds an interdimensional "bob's game" tournament-
in order to gather every brainwashed gamer worldwide together at once and break the evil spell of shovelware.
If "Yuu" wants the industry to survive- "Yuu" must beat "bob" at his own game... and "Yuu" might just uncover the REAL TRUTH.

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
fertjuh said:
UPDATE

bobsgame.com" is an alternate reality game which creates a real-life parallel to the events inside
the DS game called "bob's game," an adventure game written in C by a guy named "bob" over 5 years.
"bob's game" is a work of fictional satire about gaming and the game industry, where the main
character "Yuu" plays games inside the game to find "the greatest game ever made" - the legendary "bob's game."

The "bob's game" inside of "bob's game" is created by the in-game character "bob," an insane, egomaniacal genius developer
who delusionally believes he has uncovered a vast conspiracy in the game industry to hold back great games.
Believing himself on a quest to save the game industry, "bob" holds an interdimensional "bob's game" tournament-
in order to gather every brainwashed gamer worldwide together at once and break the evil spell of shovelware.
If "Yuu" wants the industry to survive- "Yuu" must beat "bob" at his own game... and "Yuu" might just uncover the REAL TRUTH.

That was there yesterday, and today he added a big "Welcome to "bob's game"". Lame update ^^'

Mav180

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New update!

QUOTE said:
i wasn't really abducted by aliens, REGGIE. although it's pretty awesome you guys read it all and honestly impressive in some kind of way you could manage to believe it.
seriously though, if you don't show mario 128 at E3 i am no longer a fan. if it doesn't require every single peripheral you've sold i will be very upset.
i expect to be purchasing no less than 4 motion plus addons to strap to my knees as i stand on two balance boards talking into
the animal crossing mic while using a minimum of 8 linked DSi's for motion capture and secondary screens requiring more friends than i have.
the game itself must require its own proprietary console with a 3D holographic storage medium and come packaged with 1080p stereovision goggles.
i've been waiting for more than half of my life. i will not be easily impressed. this is not sarcasm. that's what i actually want.

project 2

tomorrow

Omigosh! Something is happening on the LAST DAY OF THE GDC!!!

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs Trans formers. +1