Hacking Brawl+ Channel

TrickyTony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I have whipped up a background and two banners for a channel I want to make but trying on four different computers (no joke) none would take wadder, and I don't know of any other programs to use. Below I have posted the images I have created basically what I am looking to do is have the banner alternate between banner1 and banner2 on a loop, and just have the background be the background. Now for this to be a Brawl+ Channel it has to go with the .wad for the newest GeckoOS 1.9.... If possible I would even like it to autoboot with Ocarina On because if it is just for Brawl+ there is really no need to change settings each time. If anyone could do this for me I would be really grateful, or even word on how to get this done without wadder on a Mac (fat chance...) would also be awesome. Thanks!

GeckoOS: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Geck:wtf:S

Edit: Oh and I did use Google, but the Channels were all older so they didn't use Gecko1.9... Also if it is easier I would be just as happy with the Brawl normal opening banner.

TrickyTony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned that in my edit. That would be awesome if someone who knows how could make it happen. I still can't get it to do what I want on the computer end though. I have NO CLUE how to make a channel autoboot. And as I said wadder does not work for me sadly.

TrickyTony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be great thanks! And it uses the GeckoOs 1.9 not the old Gecko? Cause they just switched like last night...

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he wants a forwarder channel. Brawl banner, Gecko 1.9 Autobooting with Ocarina on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: happy pride month guys