Breeze crashing with error 2168-0002 in 010000000000100D

serenity42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought I finally had everything working. I had breeze working, had tesla working with the updates. Edizon-se still freezes and forces me to hold the power button to shut the switch off but breeze and tesla were working fine a few weeks ago. I had installed retroarch last week and then went to use breeze cheats in a switch game last night and got this crash when trying to open the cheats. Found one reddit thread where someone said uninstall retroarch so did that and no change.

2168-0002 in 010000000000100D is evidently the album and people say you get that error when using applet mode for something that needs more memory but I've never had to go into the full mode just to load cheats.

Any help would be apprecieated. tesla still works fine but I need breeze sometimes for cheats that are too long.

dawnbringer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Thought I finally had everything working. I had breeze working, had tesla working with the updates. Edizon-se still freezes and forces me to hold the power button to shut the switch off but breeze and tesla were working fine a few weeks ago. I had installed retroarch last week and then went to use breeze cheats in a switch game last night and got this crash when trying to open the cheats. Found one reddit thread where someone said uninstall retroarch so did that and no change.

2168-0002 in 010000000000100D is evidently the album and people say you get that error when using applet mode for something that needs more memory but I've never had to go into the full mode just to load cheats.

Any help would be apprecieated. tesla still works fine but I need breeze sometimes for cheats that are too long.
have the same did you ever solve this... it was working until i added a cheat file for new version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I have been abusing this ability for the past year just packing on muscle lol