Homebrew Can someone compile the latest build of BlargSnes, pls?

intensje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the official version is 1.3
but the github is the WIP code and you can compile it, for a version the might be BUGGY like a pre-relesse version, it will be updated to an official version when is ready to be one.

well i hope if SLiV3R is right and the original creators arent working on blarg anymore, other people can freely pick it up from github and develop it further?

i think its very hard tho :)

Reactions: SLiV3R

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Super mario kart uses the DSP-1/1B enhancement chip. So it shouldnt work. Yet! ;)

Anyway, I have played around with this build for an hour now and wants to thank tj_cool for giving us this =)

The compatibility is most certain (like the developers have said) 100 % the same as in 1.3.

But there are some true gems that are near perfect now thanx to graphical improvements. Im thinking of DKC, Axeley and Flying Hero. Have you found any others?

Axeley seems to have some strange bug in Level 2. But I have test it some more.

tj_cools build is for sure the best SNES emulator for the 3DS right now! =)

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I want the eu console :)

BTW. Someone talked about boarders. I would like to have a black border. How do I do it? :)
This is the border I use. It looks merely okay on a PC screen but looks gorgeous on the 3DS screen! Drop it in the root of your SD card.

Can somebody please compile a .cia version of the latest version? :)

Attachments

• blargSnesBorder.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: SLiV3R

FEAR_1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is the border I use. It looks merely okay on a PC screen but looks gorgeous on the 3DS screen! Drop it in the root of your SD card.

Can somebody please compile a .cia version of the latest version? :)
Does your border looks bugged on the tj_cool build?

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
dows anyone know if the mode 7 land in scret of mano works properly without flikering ? I cannot test right now but I'll be glad to know if it's fixed :)

It still flickers. I believe it's because it is an HDMA timing issue that differs from most games.

The more recent pushes have not altered the main emulation core, so don't expect compatibility changes. I still work on a few things here and there, but I don't have nearly the amount of time I once had.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
It still flickers. I believe it's because it is an HDMA timing issue that differs from most games.

The more recent pushes have not altered the main emulation core, so don't expect compatibility changes. I still work on a few things here and there, but I don't have nearly the amount of time I once had.

Nice to see you here . As I understand, Stablebutter has almost stopped working on this emulator too. Thats really sad that none of you are working on this fantastic emulator anymore :/ Have you tried BlargSNES on a N3DS? Its really fast and great. On the N3DS there would be no problem with the special chips I think.

Cheers :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk