Hacking Feedback Homebrew Misc Can't Fast-forward on 3DS Movie Viewer.

SabbathWarship

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey, so I was wondering, recently I converted over Cars with sbs3D to moflex, and everything works fine EXCEPT for the fact that even tho the movie is playing, the counter stays stuck at 0:00, and I believe it is because of that, that I cannot rewind or fast forward... Like not even at all or it restarts the movie.. so I was wondering, has anyone else ever converted any movies that ended up having the same problem as I did? And if so, how did you go about fixing it? Also, i successfully converted Incredibles 2 to Moflex perfectly aswell, except for the same issue of not being able to fast forward or rewind.. I know the scientific method calls for 3 times, not 2, but still, I'm pretty sure it's not a bad case of a corrupted mp4. Do you think I'm doing something wrong with the Mobiclip software? I'm not super experienced with software but I seem to be doing everything right, is it something obvious that I am missing? Thank you for your help and replies, it is much appreciated 🙏❤️🤙

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey, so I was wondering, recently I converted over Cars with sbs3D to moflex, and everything works fine EXCEPT for the fact that even tho the movie is playing, the counter stays stuck at 0:00, and I believe it is because of that, that I cannot rewind or fast forward... Like not even at all or it restarts the movie.. so I was wondering, has anyone else ever converted any movies that ended up having the same problem as I did? And if so, how did you go about fixing it? Also, i successfully converted Incredibles 2 to Moflex perfectly aswell, except for the same issue of not being able to fast forward or rewind.. I know the scientific method calls for 3 times, not 2, but still, I'm pretty sure it's not a bad case of a corrupted mp4. Do you think I'm doing something wrong with the Mobiclip software? I'm not super experienced with software but I seem to be doing everything right, is it something obvious that I am missing? Thank you for your help and replies, it is much appreciated 🙏❤️🤙
You have to select the second pass option or whatever that option is called when you convert it to .moflex. Otherwise the single pass video will play but you wont be able to change your play position of that video.

SabbathWarship

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to select the second pass option or whatever that option is called when you convert it to .moflex. Otherwise the single pass video will play but you won't be able to change your play position of that video.
Brother you are the man!!! Definitely trying this later tonight, I honestly was just aboutta treat it like going to the movies instead of being able to rewind one scene and laugh my ass off 20 times like I prefer to do. Thank you thank you thank you! 8 year old me woulda never believed you could actually watch a movie all the way through an a 3ds without Netflix lmao. And while it may be a gimmick to some, I really enjoy getting to watch 3d movies right in my living room, don't even mind the smaller screen, very trippy indeed, lol, again thanks bro 💯💪

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow