Hacking Can't update emuNAND - Gateway 3DS

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont accidentally update, you will just continue to get errors until Maintenance is complete, if a new version is incoming, would be pointless to keep update server online, when hours later you will need to update again

Oh no that's what I meant, keeping on trying till eventually it does work because you didn't know maintenance was over and 7.0 was out and you accidentally DLd that expecting 6.3. (If I understood your post correctly)

Individual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't update it either. Tried it on Saturday and Sunday and kept getting that same error. Only the first time did the download bar move as if downloading before giving me the error. Tried formatting everything but it never did work...

zb123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You wont accidentally update, you will just continue to get errors until Maintenance is complete, if a new version is incoming, would be pointless to keep update server online, when hours later you will need to update again

So what version of Gateway should I be running for FW4.4 game backups, so that I don't lose saves on the next emuNAND update?

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nothing will change in the save respect, whether you use EmuNAND or not, Romset and save compatability is the same, If you only play backups and dont care about eshop, playing retails etc, EmuNAND isnt needed, Since we are still booting into EmuNAND from 4.1-4.5 regardless of its version, at present it all uses the old KeyY method, if you only play roms, you wont loose saves and shouldn't regardless of emuNAND or systemNAND as they are all on your sd card anyway..

The loosing saves is for retail games that come with an update partition of 6.x and have been played on a legit 6.3 system, prior to playing them on Gateway, GW doesnt know the new crypto or flags so reinitializes the save or gives save corrupt message, If you havent played the retails on a 6.3 System they will play/save fine, Just at the moment they cant be Swapped, If you played on GW and saved, it wont play on a 6.3 System, and vice versa

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal cross new leaf doesn't work even on emunand 6.3 right? Has gateway said anything about it for the future?

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Animal cross new leaf doesn't work even on emunand 6.3 right? Has gateway said anything about it for the future?

The "NAND Save" Games will be fixed in next update all going well, which will be the first update that requires an actual software update to the Red Card.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Same problem here. Nothing figured out yet?

Nothing really to figure out, Network has been down for maintenance for hours, Hence no eShop, update server, Stuff will get figured out when it goes live again and new FW is pushed out.. in a few more hours

Mangekyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Finally I was able to update my EmuNand yesterday. After trying a lot of times and giving me an error every time, yesterday it just downloaded like nothing.

So Im on GW3D 6.3! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3