Capcom: Don't count out a US Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Serabii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Capcom is my best friend right now! they're trying to localize Tatsunoko VS Capcom in the US!!!
yay.gif

tatsu01-cg_sept22_09263429.jpg

QUOTE said:
Christian Svensson, Capcom's bizdev and strategic planning VP, told VideoGamer.com, "Do not rule [a Western release] out. That is all I can say right now," adding, "We are still actively working on having that happen. I can't say it's happening definitively. I couldn't give you a time frame, but as badly as the fans want it, we want to bring it."

As for the (multiple) licensing of Tatsunoko titles in the West Mr. Svensson and the team is working hard on some certain changes and stuff on the US release and I just hope nothing much changed.

Source: Joystiq

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is encouraging news. Most of my friends want to play the game, but not mod their Wiis. A US release will solve that problem.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
I don't see this being very popular here in the US... Not many people have heard of Tatsunoko.

This.

But knowing that capcom is known for 2D arcade fighters (not graphic wise, as in gameplay wise), I'm sure it'll spread slowly. But, it'll never be as popular as MvC2 because of the roster.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, as Anakir says it won't be as popular.

There are some occasional fans that will recognize a few Tatsunoko characters. The obvious being Ken the Eagle and Jun the Swan. Probably Karas too.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with war. I love fighting games and I have never heard of Tatsunoko. However since it is Capcom hopefully it will do well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right... +1