Homebrew Suggestion Change Capture button into Tesla Overlay button?

severhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm not sure if anyone really thought of this or would find it useful, but I don't really care for screenshots/video capture at all on the Switch and would find the button WAY more useful if I would be able to access the Tesla overlay menus just by pressing the Capture button, mostly so I can access TriPlayer to change music on the go and make it way more convenient, is that a possible thing to do? I think it's worth asking because there's definitely other people like me that don't really care for capturing footage of games.

Reactions: mathew77

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Bitmap Printer from the HookedBehemoth somehow managed to pass through capture button system event via ips patch and enabling the debug mode flag, so I guess it's possible (at least in theory).

Last edited by mathew77,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess you didn't read the early pages of the Tesla thread where this was discussed with reasons why it wasn't easy to do.

e: here
This info is little outdated. :P There is internal way to capture screenshot button call before going further, but it has their limitation in what was tested. bitmap-printer tried to do it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bitmap Printer from the HookedBehemoth somehow managed to pass through capture button system event via ips patch and enabling the debug mode flag, so I guess it's possible (at least in theory).
IPS patches are for getting raw screenshot data. Normally system stubbs it if you are not in debug mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Catnip high +1