OP
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @All

i have a question to these two sd cards.
Do they have good speeds for reading and writing? They look really awesome for my opinion.

Attachments

• 3M7t9QP.jpg
    3M7t9QP.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • 20sfjJN.jpg
    20sfjJN.jpg
    961.7 KB · Views: 90
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @All

i have a question to these two sd cards.
Do they have good speeds for reading and writing? They look really awesome for my opinion.

I question the legitimacy of the Mixza Tohaoll brand. Reviews are mixed about their read and write speeds for their older models. I believe this brand at one point sold fake cards with physical capacity smaller than the stated label size, but the company may have straighten their act in selling real goods these days. If the question of read & write speeds and capacity aren't the problems, their reliability hasn't been proven widespread due to how very few people have experience with Mixza.

What you should do to protect yourself by checking if the cards are fake or faulty.
  1. Copy everything off the SD cards onto a computer.
  2. Reformat the cards in FAT32 + 32 KB cluster size with Windows File Explorer or guiformat.
  3. With the cards empty, do a full Write + Verify Test in H2tesw. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
  4. If the cards individually pass inspection, delete the *.h2w test files.
    • Should a card report errors:
      • Continuous error stream: fake
      • Discrete single points: defective NAND cells
A card that fails H2testw cannot be fixed because the fault is hardware. If either or both fail the test, consider returning your purchases and using the refunds in buying from a well established brand like SanDisk, Samsung, Lexar, PNY, Kingston, and Transcend to name a few.

You may also buy from midtier brands like Silicon Power, Integral, Patriot, and Komputer Bay if their items have a better capacity/price ratio versus the above brands, and you're willing to accept slightly slower and maybe not as reliable cards.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: BaamAlex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Shouldn't the kid be the scary one?