riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm odd let me try your set up and see what happens
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

ok tryed yours and i get stuck at the safty screen hmmm and i dont think im doing the eject trick right
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

JumpMan3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:
JumpMan3 said:
I found that after taking off the start patch 4.1 wii "region free wii Discs" hack that gamecube games will load up in the disk channel like normal on CIOScorp 3.1 and 3.2.

But after installing cIOScorp 3.3 I keep on getting a "Eject the Game Disc" error message every time I try to load up a gamecube game, even when I remove all of the start patch hacks.

Any ideas as of why??

well i didnt use the wiigator installer for cmios because i didnt like the launcher showing up when running a gamecube game but i instead reinstalled waninkoko's cmios 0.3 which allows my games to boot directly from the channel.

yeah I tried waninkoko's cmIOS 0.3(I too don't like the launcher showing up) and even tried reinstalling the original mios but I still got the same message. I don't have this problem when I use cIOScorp 3.2 for what ever reason.
blink.gif
all well I don't have any problem staying with 3.2 for now.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
riddle43 said:
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

ok tryed yours and i get stuck at the safty screen hmmm and i dont think im doing the eject trick right
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

as soon as it turns white, quickly hit eject then put the disc back in.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could these problems im and other people having be with preloader 29 hmmm the last problem i had disableing a hack made it work could this be the prob hmmmm cause i changed them a round a bit an now i get stuck at the health screen hmm any ideas out there??? lol
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Posts merged

lithium210 said:
riddle43 said:
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

as soon as it turns white, quickly hit eject then put the disc back in.

thanks ok that did work but is there a way to just load it hmmmm so oddd so very oddd
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JumpMan3 said:
I found that after taking off the start patch 4.1 wii "region free wii Discs" hack that gamecube games will load up in the disk channel like normal on CIOScorp 3.1 and 3.2.

But after installing cIOScorp 3.3 I keep on getting a "Eject the Game Disc" error message every time I try to load up a gamecube game, even when I remove all of the start patch hacks.

Any ideas as of why??

Install the mios patcher that came with cioscorp

thats how i fixed mine

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just o noob question...on system with 3.2 cios 9 i don't have the possibility to use this cioscorp, is right? What version i must use in my case?

I use usbloader gx and have preloader installed. Bottmii as ios.

Thank you

Lorenzo

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok i had installed this new cioscorp v3.3. i tried to use the signcheck application made by the lemonman to check the newly installed cios versions if all is intact. after several verification at the point the signcheck verifies ios60, my wii suddenly freezes. i tried make a hard reset then tried to check again but still freezes...
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
kinda weird...since cioscorp v3.0 this doesn't happen...anyways everything else works fine just like what the letter a said. thanks the letter a for this application...

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@lorenzo67

why not upgrade to 4.0 or 4.1 using wanin's firmware updater then install this cioscorpv3.3? if u just want to stay 3.2 then as far as i remember softmii3.0 installation package also includes cioscorp compatible for 3.2 and above...though i did not used that package to softmod my wii...
rolleyes.gif
but it does work since my friend's wii was modified using that package.
smileipb2.png

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Thanks again for this great job you did for all of us appreciating your software.

For the Ghostbusters problem, I dont know but i play the game via USB Loader GX and it worked from the first try.

Keep up the good work!

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@razorback78

Thank for your information, but if i don't have the necessity to do, i remain on 3.2 cios 9, all works fine and i change only if something don't work.

thank you

Lorenzo

croquemortleo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Original Wii games : OK
Wii Backup : OK
GC Backup : OK
Original GC games : Error while trying to read the disk being in the system menu

I tried to swith between Wiigator's and Waninkoko's cMios -> same

I stay with the 3.2 until a fix or another version comes
smile.gif

Anyway thanks to still supporting CIOScorp,i appreciate.

Rosetta06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little lost, is their any real advantage to having this compared to the fact that Neogamma and everything I have runs just fine?

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
goffyboy said:
This will work on SystemMenu 4.1E aswell right ?
unsure.gif

Yes, it works.

BTW, I don´t have any problems running GC games through the disc channel. Originals and Backups boot up and plays fine.

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
If this allows backups to be run through the disc channel will it allow me to run it through things like Gecko?

Thanks

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Wii_Manic said:
If this allows backups to be run through the disc channel will it allow me to run it through things like Gecko?

Thanks

Well, yes. The disc channel thingy is only for games which matches your Wii´s region and for the rest of games use whatever you want. Gecko is fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...