Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:
Skizzo said:
God forbid anyone ever criticize someone who is doing something for free.
rolleyes.gif

what do you think the minimum amount charged has to be in order to allow someone to criticize your work without getting flamed or called ungrateful, just out of curiosity?

I don't really think you should flame/criticize anyone who isn't making malicious software at all. :-)

Too many people are making viruses and malware, so go criticize them.

I like how you combined criticize (which doesn't always have to have a negative connotation to it) and flaming (which does). Good job. :-)

crit·i·cize (krt-sz)
v. crit·i·cized, crit·i·ciz·ing, crit·i·ciz·es
v.tr.
1. To find fault with: criticized the decision as unrealistic. See Usage Note at critique.
2. To judge the merits and faults of; analyze and evaluate.
v.intr.
To act as a critic.

So definitely, the minimum amount, is the amount of money his free product potentially saves you....that's a good minimum...if you can play your "backup" SSBB after your original is scratched....that's about a $25-30 value...if you have 30 pirated games on a WBFS drive that you actually play and enjoy...thats $600 for you before you start bitching. If it does nothing for you at all, then you're a bitch just for trying to involve yourself in the conversation.
Maybe you didn't realize it, but you just contradicted yourself there. Is it "shouldn't criticize at all" or is it "definitely...not until you've paid $600"? Both are nonsensical IMO and almost assuredly based upon anything other than principles. :-)

And I'll ignore your little bitch comment and chalk it up to you just being another member of the SU team.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
God forbid anyone ever criticize someone who is doing something for free.
rolleyes.gif

what do you think the minimum amount charged has to be in order to allow someone to criticize your work without getting flamed or called ungrateful, just out of curiosity?

[.....bunch of crap to cut out of this to make it shorter....blah blah...I'm a seven-year-old...]

And I'll ignore your little bitch comment and chalk it up to you just being another member of the SU team.

...It was just bitch, not "little," and I left it open for anyone to choose their own appended category, though apparently you feel that one was aimed at you :-)

Alas Skizzo, try again, since I was borrowing your own language upon the use of "flame" and "criticize"...which are separated by the total lack (in this thread) of analyzing by those supposedly evaluating. Since "flame" is slang (not even, merely e-slang), and can essentially mean a variety of things the user wants it to mean, you fail again.

I am VERY impressed however, that you possess the basic skills to address a dictionary, though I'm sure you looked no further than Google for that.

You're wasting your energy on trying to rise just a notch above pathetic, and no one here cares what team you think I'm on, which is/was the most nonsensical thing anyone has said on this forum in days.

The fact is waninkoko is known not just for useful, free wii programs, but for minor bugs in those same programs, that luckily are almost always accompanied quite soon by corresponding bug fixes. Big deal, it's not anything shocking, and certainly nothing insurmountable, and none of the people "bitching" about it "found the fault" to begin with, they were just told about it and chimed in.

[I'm trying to guess: "SU" ---...suck-up team? is that it?....I hope its more clever than that...take your time, pm it to me if you'd like, you can really stop posting in this thread, so people can get help with stuff.]

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Kryptical said:
IOS56 lags a lot for me in MH3 wifi

IOS37 is still the best cIOS for me.
Have you tried the other IOS bases? It is actually possible that 53 and 55 will support MH3, have fast load times and have better network support all at once. Nobody has really tried them yet, as far as I can tell.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
Kryptical said:
IOS56 lags a lot for me in MH3 wifi

IOS37 is still the best cIOS for me.
Have you tried the other IOS bases? It is actually possible that 53 and 55 will support MH3, have fast load times and have better network support all at once. Nobody has really tried them yet, as far as I can tell.

people have said, "everything" works with IOS56, but what about an unpatched NSMBWii from disc? I would think without any type of BCA fiddling, it should require 53 as stated above...maybe everyone just has usb or patched disc though...I have retail, so...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Bloodlust said:
Does anybody have a list for IOS 56,37 and the correct builds to be used?
Just start up the rev 20b installer and it gives you the version numbers in the menu where you choose the base to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk