Compile Heart is looking for a publisher to localize Monster Monpiece and Sei Madou Monogatari

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Compile Heart has a good chance of making a little gaming history because nothing Madou Monogatari has ever been localized.

Monster Monpiece is listed as well however don't count your chickens as it may

1. Be horribly butchered, I have the Japanese version and many of the cards are too inappropriate for localization and some have covered (sometimes barely covered) nudity. Then there's the rubbing event which is necessary to make your cards strong and even evolve cards into other cards.

2. Too risky to be localized.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There has been A rated game before, though, I never heard of them on this gen of consoles, so I don't know if it can't be done at all or what.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another obscure game for the infamous Vita. Admittedly it looks cool. And I wish there were more interactive card games like that, but this isnt going to be one of those games that gets Vitas flying off the shelves.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country

Compile Heart has a good chance of making a little gaming history because nothing Madou Monogatari has ever been localized.

Monster Monpiece is listed as well however don't count your chickens as it may

1. Be horribly butchered, I have the Japanese version and many of the cards are too inappropriate for localization and some have covered (sometimes barely covered) nudity. Then there's the rubbing event which is necessary to make your cards strong and even evolve cards into other cards.

2. Too risky to be localized.

Maybe AKSYS?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aksys would have a good chance of localizing Sei Madou Monogatari and many other localizers as well, I don't want Tecmo-Koei touching this for one reason the chance of no dual audio (there's some pretty cute voice talent in this and it makes the game more enjoyable if the game had Japanese audio with English Text as an option), but Mon-Mon, I doubt anyone would touch and if they do, it won't be a pretty release, it's up there in the ecchi scale with Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus and that has 0% chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC